sigh - I just can't bring myself to say it! We're still in the mid 90s here. How can I possibly say Merry Christmas in that heat? Unless I was living in Oz, then I could do it. LOL
Each of the snowflakes (and border) are coated with Starfire Ultrafine Glitter.
The snowflake border was cut out 4 times and glued together for stability.
The sentiment is pretty as a focal point, or on the hidden side.
- SNS Happy Holidays (also available digitally)
- SNS Gold Detail embossing powder
- SNS Starfire Ultrafine Glitter
- Tonic Mixed Edge Rectangles die set (13 straight and scalloped dies)
- SB Labels Twenty-three
- Martha Stewart Deep Punch Snowflake
- Anna Griffin sled die cut
- Inks: VersaFine Clair Pinecone, Distress Antique Linen, Distress Walnut Stain
- Crafty Calendar Challenge "Unusual Folds" (the impossible card fold) 10/1
- My Time to Craft "Christmas in August" 9/8
- Merry Little Christmas #2 Anything Christmas Goes 10/5 sep post
- Merry Christmas Challenge #Aug15 Anything Christmas Goes 9/15
- The Twisted Challenges #4 Celebrations + Monochrome (front side of card is gold and white)(1 mo behind in sep post) aft10/1
- Jingle Belles (Aug24) "Shape-Up for the Holidays" - Shaped card 9/6
- Winter Wonderland (Aug 31) "Christmas Joy" (my stamp includes GLADNESS and CHEER) 9/14 (sep post)
- Holly and Ivy Christmas #35 "Anything Christmas Goes" 9/8 sep post