Time for a new challenge at Cardz 4 Galz Challenges today!
show us your Christmas-Winter projects using any technique and medium!
All paper-crafting projects are welcome.
Challenge ends on August 3rd.
uses the beautiful new Fred She Said Winter Greetings rubber stamp set found at Sparkle N Sprinkle.
it all looks great no matter what we choose to do!
Winter Greetings Birds and Wreath Christmas rubber stamp set
The digital set includes papers and more sentiments, plus lots of color images.
Christmas Green Cosmic embossing powder
NUVO Glitter Drops - Golden Sunset
1/4" Tear-ific Tape
Tombow Markers (173, 177, 195, 243, 452, 856
Canson Cold Pressed Watercolor Paper
Craftwell Delicate Dots embossing folder
Golden Woven fabric (on top of green cardstock), 2 colors green, glossy white (for frame)
Challenges I'd like to play in:
- ABC Christmas Challenge July "N is for New, O is for Old" (brand new stamp set, old old TERRIBLY old fabric fibers on the card back, and old embossing powder)
- C.R.A.F.Thttp://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/ #425 "Christmas" 7/28
- Creative Ladybird Creations #28 anything goes 8/1
- Creative Moments #122 Anything Goes + Christmas in July 7/25
- Christmas at Sweet Stampin' July Anything Christmas Goes 8/10
- Christmas Cards All year Long (July) Anything Christmas Goes 8/1
- Deep Ocean Challenges #159 Christmas in July 7/25
- Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge #10 Anything Christmas Goes 7/26
- Little Red Wagon #403 Christmas in July 7/27
- Unicorn Challenge #23 Christmas in July 7/29
- Kerst Christmas "July" Christmas Always 8/1