Thanks to everyone who has been making cards, and sending them to Christina Hor.
In a few days, the CARDS FOR LITTLE HEARTS blog hop kicks off!
There are prizes from generous sponsors for winners of those who hop along with us.
If you're not able to do the blog hop, but still want to contribute to the cause,
EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATES WILL RECEIVE TWO DIGITAL SETS.
kindly donated by Bugaboo Designs accompanied by fun, new sentiments,
Card Drive winners will be announced on September 1.
To purchase this adorable set, please visit Bugaboo's Snowman-Snowflake.
Below are two cards I'll be sending, just to give you an idea of how simple these thoughtful gestures can be. Precolored snowman with additional shading and coloring with pastel chalks.
Since we are using A2 size cards (that was my biggest challenge) with very little embellishing, I found it a perfect time to use paper scraps in my layering. In the frame below, I die cut from glitter cardstock because the glitter will not rub off into little eyes:
Thanks for doing what you can, and remember, even if you cannot send a card, I hope you will still hop with us on August 1 and become eligible for prizes.
Here are some freebies for your cards. Just click on the Heart(s) you want, then right click to save to your computer. Resize on your word processor to whatever size you like. These are PNGs and are transparent outside of the heart area. Ink them up and play! Please, no commercial use, and no reproduction for selling.
- Kerst Christmas "July" Christmas Always 8/1
- Christmas at Sweet Stampin' July "Anything Christmas 8/7 (sep post)
- Crafting by Designs (July 26) Anything Christmas 8/1
- Christmas Cards All Year Long (July) Anything Christmas 8/1
- The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge #11 Anything Christmas Goes 8/6 (sep post)
- the Unicorn Challenge #23 Christmas in July 7/27 (sep post)
- Winter Wonderland (July 21) "Use A Digi" 7/5 (sep post)