Hello, Blogging Friends! It's been several months since I have been able to post, but I wish you all the best of health. Hope the heat wave in the northern hemisphere has not cause too many problems for those in Europe. For my friends in the northern U.S., I hope you were not hurt by the extreme weather.
One of the Beautiful People in my life just received news of a difficult diagnosis. She is one of those lovely souls who inspires others, and brings out the best in everyone she meets. I couldn't think of a better time to use two NBUS sentiments in my stash, both from companies who were among my favorites, and yet are no more (PSX and Impression Obsession):
My cards are made entirely from scraps, including the digital roses from Fred She Said:
- Little Red Wagon Challenge #872 "Q is for Quote" 8/25.
- **NEW** Hearts Quest Lovable Quotables #6 "Anything Quotes" Quote is by Elisabeth Kubler-Ross 9/20.
11 comments:
beautiful flowers and card Donna.......gr karin
Oh Donna, what a beautiful card to encourage your friend in a difficult time - you are a treasure! Love all the elements you have combined to create this
Blessings
Maxine
Hi Donna, it's always lovely to see a post from you. Your card is absolutely beautiful, both the design and the heartfelt sentiments, which I'm sure will uplift and encourage your friend.
Take care.
Hugs xxxx
Absolutely gorgeous card with the beautiful flowers and colors. The framing is so perfect and your sentiments add the perfect touch! Thanks for sharing this!
Lovely Quote and beautiful card, Donna. Thanks for joining us @ Little Red Wagon and good luck in the TOP 3 draw.
Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE
https://mycraftyplace.wordpress.com/
Beautiful card Donna I love the colour and florals and beautiful words...gorgeous.
Luv CHRISSYxx
What beautiful quotes both front and inside, and an extraordinarily gorgeous card! It has all the special touches that make your cards so lovely. I'm sorry about your friend. It is difficult news for you as well because she is someone you love and care about. I'm glad you were able to post today as it's always a treat to see you here.
Your card and message for your friend are stunning! This will cheer her up. Hope all is well with you sweet friend.
A beautiful card and a wise sentiment. Thank you for sharing, Donna.
So wonderful to see you posting but sorry for the reason you had to make your card. I hope your friend can get pass this news. I do know that she will be very touched by your gorgeous card you made for her. Love that die for framing of the sentiment and the flowers are just lovely and look great with the background!
Continued prayers for you.
THANKS for creating and sharing this amazing quote on a beautiful floral enhanced card at Heart's Quest Lovable Quotables Challenges!!! This is fabulously made and a beautiful way to frame/showcase the quote!!!
Post a Comment