Hello, Blogging Friends! It's been several months since I have been able to post, but I wish you all the best of health. Hope the heat wave in the northern hemisphere has not cause too many problems for those in Europe. For my friends in the northern U.S., I hope you were not hurt by the extreme weather.
One of the Beautiful People in my life just received news of a difficult diagnosis. She is one of those lovely souls who inspires others, and brings out the best in everyone she meets. I couldn't think of a better time to use two NBUS sentiments in my stash, both from companies who were among my favorites, and yet are no more (PSX and Impression Obsession):
My cards are made entirely from scraps, including the digital roses from Fred She Said:
- Little Red Way Challenge #872 "Q is for Quote" 8/25.
- **NEW** Hearts Quest Lovable Quotables #6 "Anything Quotes" Quote is by Elisabeth Kubler-Ross 9/20.
1 comment:
Your card is superb!!!Love it!!! Thanks so much for participating in our HEART'S QUEST LOVABLE QUOTABLES challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper
Post a Comment