I may be chillin' but not with my snowmies! I feel for all of you in the areas where several feet of snow has changed EVERYTHING in your worlds! Hoping your homes are unharmed, and that you are snug and safe.
Today's cards are for the mid-month reminder of November's Anything Goes Challenge at Jan's Digi Stamps! If you use a JDS image in your card, please mention it. There is a 2nd draw specifically for those who use one of Jan's fun images.
Snowmies is debuting at $3.75 instead of its regular $5 price. There are 3 charming black-and-white images, 3 beautifully colored images, and 3 fun sentiments in this set.
While there are many fun frame dies on the market, I used one sweet scalloped rectangle die for the outside, and then a different shaped die for the inside, to create these frames:
SOME QUESTIONS FOR YOU:
Products Used: Stamps Jan's Digi Images: Chillin' with my Snowmies, Freebie Font WWFlakes (for the snowflakes), SU En Francais bkgrnd stamp, IO CAC Screen, Dies: SB Labels 23, SB Wonky Rectangles, IO border die #18V, Tonic Mixed Edge Rectangles, MS Starlight Punch, MS Lace Punch, MS Heart Punch, Other: Express-it cardstock, Alcohol Markers (Copics, CopicMultiliner, PrismaColor), Glitter cardstock, assorted stencils, assorted Distress & Oxide inks, VersaFine Clair, Flocking, embossing powder.
I'd like to play in the following Challenges please:
- World Wide Open Design Team Challenge #11 AG DT 12/15
- Pammie's Inkie Pinkies #2247 AG 11/28
- Crafty Catz #614 Christmas 11/23
- A Perfect Time to Craft Open Challenge #11 AG 12/1
- Classic Design Challenge #11 AG 12/1
- Crafty Friends Challenge #161 Christmas 11/28
- CD Sunday Plus Challenge #97 AG using downloadable products ( I used digital stamp with a font that makes snowflakes) 12/1