Hello, my friends! May this find you well, and looking forward to the upcoming celebrations.
Today is the November kick-off Anything Goes Challenge at Jan's Digi Stamps!
If you use a JDS image in your card, please mention it. There is a 2nd draw specifically for those who use one of Jan's fun images.
Jan's images are easy to use because most of her sets embrace the same style, so they mix-and-match. Jan has a slightly vintage, slightly contemporary way of expressing her memories, and the enjoyable things of life.
The new Red Cardinals set is one that can be used all season long.
In this case I've combined it with her beautiful 2022 "freebie" set "Ornaments".
Each year, Jan's tradition is to gift the rest of us with a lovely new Christmas set to help jump-start our holiday card making.
Be watchful! They are limited editions, and disappear on Christmas Night in the year of their release!
Jan's "Banners and Bow" was created for celebrating.
She has provided both orange and red to encompass the holiday season, as well as the black-and-white version for anniversaries, birthdays and other special occasions.
To Make This Project:
First I created a "round ring" in my word processor.
Then I placed the cardinals-on-twig image from Red Cardinals onto the ring.
Select the long twig and small holly bunch repeatedly copying-and-pasting them around the ring. If your word processing doc allows, do a "select all" and "group" everything in place. Add the ribbon bow from the "Banners and Bow" set. Finally, place the sentiment from "Ornaments 2022" in the center. Make your wreath as full or as skinny as you like by adding more greenery (or even copying the entire wreath, making it slightly smaller then pasting atop the original wreath for a fuller look). Be sure to save your digital work in the same folder as your digital sets so you'll find it easily another time.
Below are the images I've used:
Try playing with your free word processor if you don't have special software, to "layer" your digital projects. Once you've tried it, the technique becomes easier each time you play.
Don't forget to play in the Challenge!
Products Used: Jan's Digi Images: Red Cardinals 4025 (new and on sale), Banners and Bow 4015, AND the sentiment is from BEAUTIFUL FREEBIE SET "Ornaments 2022" (will be removed from the store on Christmas Day). Dies: Sue Wilson Australian Collection "Melbourne" CED 8105, Memory Box Meridian Border 98134 (Copic Markers, Distress Ink, glitter paper, stash papers)
I'd like to play in the following Challenges please:
- World Wide Open Design Team Challenge #10 AG DT 11/15
- Pammie's Inkie Pinkies #2245 AG 11/14
- Crafty Catz #613 AG with 3 or more layers (one card 4 layers, one has 6 layers) 11/10
- A Perfect Time to Craft Open Challenge #11 AG 12/1
- Classic Design Challenge #11 AG 12/1
- Crafty Friends Challenge #161 Christmas 11/28
- My Time To Craft #494 All Creatures Great or Small 11/11
- CD Sunday Plus Challenge #96 AG using downloadable products ( I used 3 digital stamp sets, making a holiday wreath. The sentiment and bow are downloaded from other sets - all three sets are listed above) 11/14
- Allsorts Challenge #701 Sparkle & Shine 11/11
- Tic Tac Toe Challenge #186 I am using the middle column with "red - sparkle - holly" for my creation: 11/10