My blog is called "Creative Smiles" because my designs are the result of incorporating mistakes. With fumble fingers that drop whatever they are holding - repeatedly, it takes a lot of giggles, smiles and creative patience during my crafting process. xx

Friday, October 04, 2019

Jan's Digi Stamps Challenges COMING SOON!

Hello, blogging friends!
You may remember that Sparkle N Sprinkle presented rubber and digital stamps created by a variety of international digital artists we all know and love.

Jan Mahew was one of those artists.
Her eclectic style of fun, whimsical, beautiful, and vintage style images were a hit with crafters then, and are still in demand.
After SNS closed its doors,
Jan embarked on a new endeavor and opened her own store!

WELCOME

Jan's Digi Stamps - Digital Stamp Shop



Facebook - Shopping - Pinterest - Challenges

To help promote her store AND to have fun, Jan's Digi Challenge Blog begins November 4, with a true Anything Goes challenge on the first and third Monday each month. 

Please stop by and join us in welcoming Jan to the international digital community. 

16 comments:

*Vicki* said...

That is amazing news for Jan! Thank you so much for sharing the details Donna! :)

Linda Simpson said...

Wonderful news for Jan. Thanks for sharing.
Hugs
Linda xxx

crafty-stamper said...

Great news and congrats to you all-now following
Carol x

NanaConnie said...

Woohoo, Donna! I'm "stealing" this post and putting it on my own blog. I love Jan's artwork and would use her images every day (ok, 2 times a week since I have two other companies which I love just as much. :-D ) if I could.

Beebeebabs said...

Thanks - I will follow them!!!

Leslie Miller said...

OMG, I had a look... more stuff to love and want! Thanks for the heads up, Donna!

Verna Angerhofer said...

That sounds wonderful. Thanks for the news about it.

Donna said...

Thanks for sharing, she has a great selection!

Donna Phelan said...

Oh wow! Congrats to Jan....when a door closes a window opens! ;)

Conniecrafter said...

wishing her all the best

Monica C. said...

Thanks for the update Donna! I have bookmarked the blog and will look forward to joining in.
Hugs Monica

Beebeebabs said...

Thanks - I found the image of the old couple dancing surfing the net!!!

Pia S said...

Thanks for sharing:)

Aimeslee Winans said...

Ok good to know. I have I think 3 sets of Jan's I bought at SNS and was wondering if I should move hers to its own folder on my computer. Thanks for letting us know, xoxo

Donna Ellis said...

That's what I did also, Aimeslee!

Margarets designer cards said...

Fabulous card love the detail and design