where we love to celebrate any project with a critter on it! Critters include mythical creatures, animal toys and everything alive (except humans and flora)! Our very generous sponsor this month is:
Revealing the steps below shows how this image is pretty without much embellishment:
After dry embossing my card and adhering the sweet Little Love Birds image (colored with Caran d'Ache Luminance 6901 Color Pencils with Gamsol, Distress Oxides (Broken China, Cracked Pistachio) with water, I stamped the sentiment with Warm Breeze Versafine Clair ink and heat embossed with Clear Detail Powder:
Spellbinders Scalloped Edge Frame was woven with shiny Really Reasonable Ribbon's double faced satin ribbon in aqua:
Then I added some foliage (Cottage Cutz Greenery 4x4) in turquoise vellum, flowers and a handmade bow.
Such a sweet, texture-laden card which was fun to make start to finish!
Yikes! No glitter! (giggle)
Hope to see your critter entries in the challenge!
- Crafty Gals Corner #188 "Spring Is Here" 4/7
- The Sisterhood of Crafters (March 27) "Let's Celebrate Spring" 4/10
- The Alphabet Challenge (Mar 29) "A is for Animals" (birds) 4/11
- Creative Fingers Challenge #160 Anything Goes 4/6 (check #162)
- Crafty Friends #106 "Use Spring Colors" 4/3
- World Wide Open DT Challenge #3 (AG DT) 4/15
- Classic DT THIRD BIRTHDAY Challenge (AG DT) 5/1
- Craft-Dee BowZ (April) AG with handmade bow 5/1
- Digi Doodle Studios #15 AG with Digi Doodle 5/1
- Digi Doodle Studios FB Challenge 5/1
On a Personal Note
What does your family do with Easter Eggs?
I have some tips on my Recipes Blog here.
Happy April to you!