Will you dance with me?
Today's card reminds me of the 60s when we had slumber parties and danced until we were out of breath - kind of like Christina and Meredith in Grey's Anatomy. (giggle)
Today's card is about friendship, and the magic that results from being with our dearest friends.
a $15 gift certificate to the Lavinia World store.
I "cheated" again, using one of the beautiful background papers called
A Woodland Walk.
I prepared the page by first using a finger dauber and blending lots of Cracked Pistachio Distress Ink, shading certain areas, and turning the panel to a bluer cast. Then more leaves were stamped from Creeping Vine LAV295 in Iced Spruce and Shaded Lilac Oxide Distress Inks. The Dancing Till Dawn LAV273 fairies was stamped in VersaFine Clair Nocturne and heat set with clear EP:
Using a finger dauber and VersaMark Ink, the edges of the panel were distressed and heat set with a black embossing powder containing glitter:
My stash did not have the size die needed for the lacy frame, so I pulled out an old punch and cut it in half down the center:
That's my story, and I'm sticking to it!
Thanks for dropping by and dancing with me today!
- Lavinia World - Stars Mini LAV152
- Lavinia World - Dancing Till Dawn LAV273
- Lavinia World - Creeping Vine LAV295
- Lavinia World - Fairy Dust is Like Love LAV024
- Lavinia World - A Woodland Walk Paper
- Lavinia World - VersaFine Clair Nocturne
- Lavinia World - Iced Spruce Distress Oxide
- Lavinia World - Shaded Lilac Distress Oxide
- Lavinia World - Uni-Ball Pen Signo Gel-white
- Other: MS Doily Lace Trim punch, Midnight Madness Glittered EP, Clear Detail EP, Cracked Pistachio Distress Ink, VersaFine (around edges)