Here is my last post of the year, with the very best wishes to all my friends and visitors. May Peace, Good Health, and Safe Times be with you all.
Challenge #87's theme is ANYTHING BUT A CARD - for the next 2 weeks!
I "corrugated" a piece of white cardstock with my wavy crimper and rubbed VersaFine Clair Tulip Red on the raised portions. Then Stampendous Shabby White embossing enamel was heat set. Actually, I thought it was going to have white elements with a touch of gold, but the gold really shows off, and is quite glittery!
The background is dry embossed with a Cuttlebug 5x7 folder, distressed with VersaFine Clair Tulip Red, dredged with SNS White Detail EP, and heat set.
An old SU greetings stamp was stamped on vellum with VersaFine Clair Tulip Red and heat set with SNS Red Apple Detail EP.
Sigh. I always have fun playing with embossing powders! It's what got me into stamping in the very beginning!
Thanks for stopping by, and don't forget to play in our challenge this fortnight!
Moving Along With The Times Challenge.
- Dies: Spellbinders Big Scallop Ovals, SB Tear Drop Circles (ribbon)
- Image: Penny Black "Snowy", SU Christmas Wishes
- Embossing Powder: SNS White Detail, Stampendous Shabby White embossing enamel, SNS Red Apple Detail
- Copics and Prismacolor Markers
- MS Starlight Border Punch, Red Ribbon
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaFine Clair Tulip Red
- White Flocking (hat)
- Cardstock: Red, White, Aqua, Vellum, Gold Glossy