In case I don't convey it often enough, thank you for your kind comments, and especially, for sharing a little something about your lives, joys and suggestions.
Fred She Said Designs!
For my first card:
Donna Phelan of Crafting By The Beach inspired me
to use vellum for the sentiment.
Pink Crystal Drops were put on the butterflies.
For the second card:
The backgrounds are GORGEOUS, and there is a color for just about any color theme.
I distressed the edges of this card with sparkly Hanauma Bay Glitter from Sparkle N Sprinkle (on the inside of the frame). This color was chosen because of the variety of blues and greens (the deep vibrancy of a healthy ocean). Then Dimensional Glue was used around the outside of the regular glitter, and chunky Oceanic Glass Glitter was applied for better texture. I hope you can see the 2 different kinds of glitters below, to see how they complement one another:
A little Hanauma Bay Glitter has also been applied to the butterflies' bodies.
- Fred She Said Store
- Fred She Said Butterfly Dreams Sentiments
- Fred She Said Black and White Distressed Butterflies and Flowers
- Fred She Said Color Distressed Butterflies and Flowers
- Fred She Said Designer Cut Files flower borders and butterflies
- Fred She Said 3 Backgrounds with 3 oval inserts
- Fred She Said 7 Floral Foliage Backgrounds
- Fred She Said Monarch Butterfly set - colored
- Fred She Said Monarch Butterfly set (black and white) and Cut File Set
- SNS Glass Glitter (Oceanic GG15C, Fuchsia GG16C)
- SNS Hanauma Bay Glitter
- SNS Dimensional Glue
- SNS Cobalt Blue Microfine Velvet Glitter (behind the Sue Wilson sentiment die cut)
- SNS Carnation Nuvo Crystal Drops (butterfly bodies)
- Sue Wilson Tag Die set, MS Laurel punch, Taylored Expressions Banner Dies, Cuttlebug embossing folder