Hello, Sweet Blogging Friends!
Welcome to my little blog,
and to the reveal for a lovely new stamp set by Sparkle N Sprinkle and Beccy Muir called
Available both digitally and in rubber, it's a pretty set that is suitable for several occasions.
I used the rubber for the wreath, and the digital for the sentiments:
The first card is flat for mailing:
Nuvo Crystal Drops - Pearl White were used around the circle. The image is stamped and colored with markers. The sentiment is digital, part of the same set.
Some of the flowers are popped up because the wreath is recessed behind the basketweave layer:
Instead of layering the flowers directly atop the flowers beneath, I off-set them a little:
Nuvo Drops were also used in the flower centers with a touch of glitter.
A Pretty Yellow Wreath is always a friendly sight!
When creating cards, I try to plan the layout, and the rest is done to cover up boo-boos!
Interior (sentiment is a sneak peek):
The frame is actually "popped up", and the wreath is recessed beneath it:
The pretty Tonic Essentials Layered Leaves Embossing Folder is highlighted with some Brilliance ink pads, and distressed with Straw around the edges.
The Pretty floral spray was
ribbon from DLArt,
Sizzix Branch with Leaves in vellum,
Sue Wilson Faux Quilled Leaves
a Martha Stewart heart
pretty pearl flourishes.
Here's a close up of the
Lastly a sweet pink card with lacy elements:
The bow is made from my Great-Aunt Agnes's stash from the 1940s or 1950s. It's a pale pink with large scallops and scallops in the scallops (giggle).
While this frame is also popped up, it was done a bit differently:
The result is a much sturdier frame, and it looks fabulous in real life, easier to adhere, and gorgeously sparkle-full! I imagine a less sturdy cardboard would have been just as acceptable:
Thanks for stopping by today!
Sparkle N Sprinkle Products:
- Tonic Twisting Veranda Die Set
- Tonic Essentials Layered Leaves Embossing Folder
- Leafy Flower Spring Wreath Digital Set and Rubber Set
- Parisian Mist Glitter G1037
- Bubblegum SemiTransparent Ultrafline Glitter G1088
- Sunny Daze Glitter G1038
- Princess Rose Cosmic Opaque embossing powder EP387 (sparkly!)
- Brushable Glue
- Nuvo Crystal Drops - Pearl White
- Nuvo White Blizzard Glitter Drops
Sizzix Branch with Leaves in vellum
Sue Wilson Faux Quilled Leaves
MS open heart punch
Pearl Stickers with (glitter added)
We R Memory Keepers Next Level Woven 1 embossing folder
Challenges I'd like to support please:
- Allsorts Challenge #402 Hearts and/or Flowers 2/17 (I used the rubber for the wreath, and the digital for the sentiments)
- Artistic Inspirations #172 Anything Goes 2/20
- Classic World Wide Open DT Challenge #11 - Anything Goes for a DT (SNS DT) 3/1
- Crafting from the Heart #146 Anything Goes 2/20
- Crafting When We Can (#137) Flowers 2/19
- Crafty Cardmakers #182 Add Some Texture (wet and dry embossing, glitter, lace, fabric, flowers) 2/27
- The Corrosive Challenges - #2 Anything Goes 3/12
- Use Your Stuff #251 Bingo Card 2/20 (Yellow card uses diagonal from left to right - pearls, bling, heart, embossing) (Flat Pink card uses 2nd row Enamel dots, sparkle in flowers, pink, stamping)