It's time for the 40th Cardz 4 Galz challenge!
It is always a pleasure seeing your artful treasures.
You may have 3 separate submissions, and have as many cards as you like on each submission.
so get crafting and show us your interpretation of Love - it all depends who the cards are for, right? Love is one of those gifts we give ourselves, and lavish upon others.
Challenge ends on February 15.
I'm using a beautiful PSX stamp in a resist technique, employing SNS White Detail Embossing Powder, 5 colors of distress inks, and lots of layers of hearts! It also makes me VERY happy to use some Recollections rhinestones to "bling things to life!"
The right flourishes are much more defined.
- Sparkle N Sprinkle Peruvian Lily Microfine Velvet Glitter, White Detail Embossing Powder
- Image: PSX K1466 Heart Wisdom
- Watercolor paper, pattern paper, SU cardstock, PFOP designer Paper
- Recollections rhinestones
- LifeStyle Nesting Heart dies
On a Personal Note:
Challenges I'd like to play in:
- Classic Design Team Open Challenge Blog #11 Anything for a DT goes 3/1
- Come and Get it Challenges (Jan 27) 3 or More Layers 2/5 (9 layers plus the base folded card and flourishes)
- Craft Rocket Challenges #32 "It's a Love Thing" 2/14
- Crafting from the Heart #145 Anything Goes 2/5
- Crafts Galore Encore (Feb 1) Anything Goes! 3/1
- Crafty Creations #334 Anything Goes 2/15
- Die Cuttin Divas #302 Anything Goes 2/7 (heart dies used in a variety of ways)
- heARTful Stamping Challenge (Jan29 - Feb 5) Use a Rubber Stamp + theme Anything Goes 2/5
- Love to Craft #7 Anything Goes 3/5
- Pile it On Challenges #125 Quotable 2/5 + other challenges
- Word Art Wednesday (268-269) Anything Goes + Love/Wisdom 2/15 (paraphrased 1Corinthians chapter to concise words)
- World Wide Open Design Team Challenge #18 Anything for a DT goes 2/15