She has a wonderful assortment of easy-to-use digital images and digital papers
available in her on-line store.
Her images are available in black and white OR pre-colored.
Both options come to you when you purchase at her store.
In addition, Beccy has rubber stamp sets available through Sparkle N Sprinkle.
|Beautiful Friendship digital set (on right), Beautiful Friendship Rubber Stamp set (on left)|
Green vellum brings out just a hint of the color in the leaves.
Because of the golden strip and lace panel, a little TLC was needed to secure the circle.
A double layer of dimension tape was put on the top back of the circular panel,
and wet glue as used on top of the lace for the bottom portion of the circle,
so it is all one "level" on the card:
Sparkle N Sprinkle Chunky White Enamel with pinches of Dandy Dandelion Glittery Embossing Powder were heat set from under the dry embossed panel. I'm sorry the photos don't capture it well. It does not look so "splotchy" in real life.
Under the white circular panel, is a round gold panel. The edges of the gold circle were painted with SNS Sunny Daze Glitter for sparkle. Once the glitter dried, orange marmalade distress ink was utilized on top of the glitter to give it a shaded appearance.
I used to create pretty interiors to cards, but with time constraints and postage rates, I have neglected that part of my cards. Recently, I began using the negative portions of die cuts to create a bit of visual interest on the inside of my cards. The effect is not as pretty as using an entire sheet of paper, but it's still a fun element, and doesn't always use additional product.
In this case, I colored extra portions of the image for the interior:
Now it's your turn to play!
And for my blogging buddies, may I share something from Scott Stabile?
Hope it touches one person's heart.
- Image: Beccy's Beautiful Friendship digital set, Beautiful Friendship Rubber Stamp set
- Spellbinders: Classic Circles, Decorative Elements Circles S4-344, Classic Scallop Ovals and Classic Ovals, Foliage, Bitty Blossoms, Mega Curved Rectangles, Grand Big Scallop Circle, Grand Circle
- Sue Wilson Dandelion Clocks,
- Sparkle N Sprinkle: Sunny Daze Glitter, Dandy Dandelion EP, Chunky White Embossing Enamel, Brushable Glue, Beautiful Friendship Rubber Stamp set
- Scrapy Land Embossing Folder - Embossalicious Rose Vine by Die'sire
- Martha Stewart Daisy Edge Punch
- Ribbon, Lace, Dye Base inks, VersaMark, Adhesive Pearls, Lace, Cheese Cloth
- Petal Lu Challenge Blog - #11 Anything Goes P15 (1) (sep post on 1st)
- Bastel-TraumTinker Dream - SCRAPBOOK CARDMAKING - #39 Nature Garden/Garden P15 (1)
- 613 Avenue Create Challenges - #169 Anything Goes with no optional Twist! 4/3
- Come and Get It Challenges (Mar 27) "In the Garden" 4/3
- Dragonfly Journeys #50 "Good As Gold" 4/3
- One Stitch At A Time #258 Embossing - used 2 types of embossing powder and Embossing Folder Embossalicious Rose Vine by Die'sire 4/3 (sep post)
- Crafty Friends #28 Anything Goes 4/8 (w/new chal)
- Fairy Tale Challenge #140 Spring Cards 4/12
- Through the Craft Room Door (Mar 29-Apr 4) "Anything Goes" 4/6 (sep post)
- Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenges (April) "Anything Goes" 5/1
- Beccy's Place *New Challenge* (Apr) "Anything Goes with a Beccy Muir Image" 5/1
- Eclectic Ellapu (April) "Spring Flowers"5/1
- Cards for Gals - #19 Springtime 4/13
- Dies R Us Challenge - #46 Scallops 4/13 (used SB Classic Scallop Ovals in green vellum behind sentiment and Big Scallop Ovals in green vellum behind main image)
- Craft-Dee-BowZ - (April) Anything Goes with Handmade Bow 5/1
- Really Reasonable Ribbon #138 "Flowers with Ribbon or Trim" 4/13
- Let's Color Saturday Linky Party - Ellibelle's Creative Moments - Let's Color Linky Party #6 4/8
Wishing you a lovely week,