Today begins challenge #7 for Our Crafty Corner!
OCC is a month-long challenge, beginning the first Monday of each month.
We now have two sponsors every month!
My card features Sparkle N Sprinkle's Easter Eggs Digital Image
by artist Jan Mahew
Jan created her Easter Eggs individually - just as regular eggs have different shapes, so do her eggs!
To achieve uniformity for the card, the eggs were fussy cut out, and then layered onto white scallop die cuts.
Because Spring brights forth pretty colors and LOTS of green, my layers are mostly green tones.
Layering the Martha Stewart Double Arch was interesting.
There is sparkling "Starfire" glitter around all the arches, bringing a glitter happiness to the card. The glitter did not photograph very well:
Now it's your turn to link up to the
Our Crafty Corner Challenge!
- Sparkle N Sprinkle Easter Eggs Digital stamp set, G1017 Starfire Glitter
- Copic Markers
- SB Cascading Grace, Big Scallop Ovals, Floral Ovals, Classic Ovals Lg, Classic Petal Edgeabilities
- MS Double Arch Deep Edge Punch Around the Page
- Papers: 3 colors green CS, White, Turquoise
- SNS Creative Challenges (March) Use Loose Glitter (the double scallops all have Starfire glitter around them) (used SNS digital image) 4/1
- Nordsalten Hobbyklubb #134 Use Punches or Die Cuts 3/15 (Die Cut - Spellbinders Cascading Grace, Big Scallop Ovals, Floral Ovals, Classic Ovals Lg, Classic Petal Edgeabilities AND Martha Stewart Punch- Double Arch Deep Edge Punch Around the Page)
- Your Scrapbook Place (March) Anything Goes 4/1
- My Sheri Crafts #176 - Lovely Lace 3/11 (lace going horizontally under triad egg layer)
- One Stitch At a Time #257 - Anything Goes with Fancy Borders 3/20
- 613 Avenue Create #166 - Anything Goes with optional twist: All that Glitters (there is Starfire Glitter all around the white arched loops). 3/13
- Addicted To Stamps (2nd Entry) #121 Stamp + Add Glitter or Bling (there is Starfire Glitter all around the white arched loops). 3/13
- Pattie's Creations #120 "Green is the Color, and Anything with Green goes!" 3/31
- Crafty Cardmakers #159 "Go Green" 3/20
- Where the Heart is Challenge #7 "Easter-Anything Goes" 3/31