Also, a VERY hearty welcome for new followers Gertrude Heimetsberger, Helga, Marrie, Lizzi (Les Fleurs), and Dorothy.
Bringing out the little girl in me, this darling "big-eyed Besties girl" by Sherry Baldy should be named "I'm so Sweet". She can be purchased here.
Colored with Copic Markers, this Sweetie Pie enjoys accessorizing her hair with her clothing. Brilliance inks were used around the edges of the Spellbinders Die. (products listed below).
It has been a while since making an easel card, so it was especially fun making one for Sweetie.
The Sentiment is computer generated. The butterflies are a hidbrid of Spellbinders and EK Success, with 2 colors of SNS embossing powders. There is a little distressing around the edges with SNS "Magic Speckle". It is big pieces of EP featuring an iridescent, pearly appearance, matching any colors used on your card.
The Flowers are part of my new easy-peasy tutorial. Hundreds of these single-layer flowers live in my craft room now that Terry brought hers over to stay.
Here is a closeup of the sentiment, pretty lace, and satiny ribbon.
The products used on this project are listed below.
Sweetie Pie is submitted to the following fun Challenges:
- Clear It Out Challenge - June 17 - Anything Goes with old stash - The flowers are VERY old - several years. I have used them in a new way and created the tutorial shown in my blog post for them. Also used extremely old SU punches and very old EKS punch. 6/23
- Digi Choosday Challenge - #24 In The Pink - Use Pink 6/20
- Shopping Our Stash - #156 Oldest Die or Punch - My scallop and circle SU punches are probably the oldest remnants in my stash - the EKS Butterfly (top layers) are almost as old - 7 years? 6/23
- Through the Craft Room Door - June 17 - Anything Goes 6/23
- Craft Your Passion - #218 Three or More Embellishments 6/22 (ribbon, lace, flowers, butterflies
- Crafting From The Heart - #23 Anything Goes 6/22
- My Besties Challenges - #12 Flowers - flowers in and around the image 6/21
- My Besties UK Challenge - June 16 Anything Goes with a Little Sparkle (the butterflies have embossing powder which contains glitter) 6/28
- My Besties Norway Challenge - #20 - Charms and/or Punches - The butterflies are "hybrids" - composites with EK Success Butterfly Punch on top. 6/21
- Scrapbook Stamp Society - #43 Anything Goes 6/21
Sherry Baldy My Besties darling image #IMG303
SNS Princess Rose Glittery Cosmic embossing powder #EP387
SNS Pink Lady Cosmic embossing powder EP337
SNS Magic Speckle embossing powder EP175
Paper: K and Company Jubilee designer Paper, Lime, Pink, Vellum, Neenah Solar White
Ink: Lime and Orchid Brilliance, VersaMark
Stampin Up! round punches
EK Success Butterfly punch
- Labels Twenty-Five S5-077
- Grand Labels One LF-161
- Grand Decorative Labels One LF-018
- Butterflies (retired)
Please visit my easy-peasy flower tutorial, too.
Thanks for stopping by!
Thanks for stopping by!