It is my final "official" Sparkle N Sprinkle design team card.
A special welcome to new followers: Sandra van Blaricum and aussie aNNie.
This masculine card used several embossing powders listed below, and this wonderful digital image "Happy the Car" which is also available in Rubber.
TIP: Depending on the thickness and/or layers of EP applied, metallic EPs can look smooth and shiny, or they can highlight textures and details, making them look like real metal, rather than applied to paper.
Shade unexpectedly, like above the "smile" to create the illusion of a mustache, adding humor to your artwork!
Speaking of Humor, this month at Path of Positivity Challenge, the theme is HAPPINESS.
- Perhaps Happiness is a very subjective emotion/feeling/state of being.
- To me, Happiness is definitely tied into our state of being, and comes from within.
- Many people depend on others to bring them happiness. I wonder if those individuals ever truly enjoy a true state of Happiness, since it would be so fleeting.
- Others seem to bring it with them, regardless of their circumstances.
- Probably, like a good relationship, Happiness requires cultivation and a little hard work at times.
- But you cannot "fake" true happiness. Contentment and Gratitude often work hand-in-hand with Happiness.
- Sometimes we have to make difficult choices in our lives in order for Happiness to overcome Unhappiness.
- It's important to always make time in our lives for a little "Happying Up" so that the rest of our time is more productive, enjoyable, and free.
One thing is certain, thank you, dear blogging friends, for bringing happiness into my life -by sharing your lives with mine, and making me a better person because of it.
My first ever step card!
TIP: Create 5x7 step card in white card stock. Use walnut ink and distress all the edges and folds so that the white will not show on the edges. Cut Brown Authentique DP pieces to layer on top of the white CS as desired.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Crafty Bloggers Network June Challenge uses this bingo card:
Column A (Die cuts, Image, Patterned Paper) is on my card.
SNS Exclusive Digital "Happy"
SNS Copper Mountain Cosmic embossing powder EP370
SNS Copper Kettle Cosmic embossing powder EP341
SNS Caramel Cosmic embossing powder EP116
Blue Fern Studio Chipboard (gears)
Grand Scallop Circles LF249
Petite Scallop Circle Small S4-117
SU Slot Punch
Lifestyle: Nesting Star Dies
Papers: Authentique Designer Papers, tan, blue, white cardstock, Neenah Solar White
Ink: VersaMark, Walnut, Old Paper
“Happy” Die Cut from stash
Instructions From the SNS Tips and Techniques page:
Crafty Bloggers Network - June 2 2014 - Bingo Card (shown in my blog post uses Column A (Die cuts, Image, Patterned Paper) on my card - see blurb in my blog post. 7/2
Path of Positivity Challenge - #15 "Happiness" - See paragraph above 7/2
Party Time Tuesday - #178 Anything Goes - 6/30
Through the Craft Room Door - June 24-30 Anything Goes 6/30
Cards Galore Encore - June - Anything Goes 7/1
Thanks for visiting today!