A Special Greeting, friends!
House-Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Sigh - I just love those darling little mice, their friends and their antics.
The frame and die cut are both coated and heat set with
SNS Sparkle EP107.
Believe it or not, the frame is actually the same color paper as the turquoise paper in the mat. The edges of the Winter Fun Corner Die, the turquoise frame and the designer paper were all distressed with Walnut Ink, left to dry, and then distressed again with VersaMark ink, with more Sparkle EP107 added:
The sweet sentiment from SNS Eskimo Kisses Rubber Stamp Set (also available in digital) was stamped in black VersaFine and coated with clear EP and heat set on pearly vellum. The little star brads were also coated with Sparkle EP107.
So get those cute little House Mouse and Friends stamps out, make your sweet creations, and load them to the
House-Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge!
Such a fun, sweet group of designers, too.
- Images: Stampendous House Mouse Birdie Booties, SNS Eskimo Kisses Rubber Stamp Set (also available in digital)
- Dies: Spellbinders Card Creator 5x7 Modern Stationary, Precious Marieke Winter Fun Corner Die
- Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Walnut Distress, VersaFine Onyx Black, VersaMark
- Papers: Express-it Copic White, Island Indigo (Turquoise), KandCo DP, Pearl Vellum, Textured Coral
- MISC: Copic Markers, Pilot Silver Metallic Fine Tip Marker, Star Brad dipped in Sparkle EP, Mrs. Grossman's snowflake stickers
- Embossing Powder: SNS Sparkle EP107, Clear Detail EP280 (sentiment)
- Animal Friends Challenge #56 Christmas Animals 12/1 (sep post)
- Coloring in Scrap Land (Nov) "Winter Is Coming 12/4 (sep post)
- Crafty Animals #8 Anything Goes with an Animal 12/1 (sep post)
- Creative Fingers Challenges #140 Anything Goes 11/17 (3 wks later)
- C.R.A.F.T. Challenge #441 "Winter" 11/16
- Daisy Chain Challenges #14 Christmas or Winter 12/1
- Dragonfly Dreams (Nov 5) "Winter" 12/3
- Emerald City Crafts Challenges #5 Anything Goes (12/1)
- Hannah and Friends #286 "Animals" 11/22 (sep post)
- Jingle Belles Challenges (Nov 10) Thankful for the Holidays (thank you cards) 11/22