Welcome to the Sparkle N Sprinkle "Christmas in July" Blog Hop featuring new stamp sets!(now hopping on the 15th of each month.)
Blog Hop Order this month is:
We hope you will be inspired and show us your creations in the new Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge Group.
Challenge Guidelines and FREEBIES are found here.
In addition to
TONIC and NUVO and STAMPENDOUS and HOUSE MOUSE,
this month the SNS store introduces Hampton Arts clear layering and card making stamp sets.___________________________________
SPARKLE WITH THE VIDEO KIT CLUB:July's chilly video Kit Club includes NUVO Aqua Flow watercolor markers, 2 glitters, shaved ice, a new stamp set and papers for 5 cards.
(for my email followers, here is the link video kit #17)
NOW, ON TO THE STARS OF THE SHOW:
(I love this set and the digital portion is beyond fabulous with beautiful papers!)
(delightful! It is featured on my card today)
Winter Flamingos Set 1 860 (Digital Version DIGI860SG)
Winter Flamingos Set 2 861 (Digital Version DIGI861SG)
Spirit of Christmas Poinsettia 862 (Digital Version DIGI862B - huge digi bundle)
Crystal Snowflakes 868 (Digital Version DIGI868FS)
When you purchase the digi versions of any of the SNS rubber sets, you are getting lots of extras that aren't available otherwise. These extras include additional images not available with the rubber version, digi papers (in some cases), and now a cut file to use with your electronic cutting machines will also be included with all digi images purchased.
The Grand Prize Winner, who will be announced on the SNS Facebook page and the SNS Blog, will receive ALL of the new rubber stamp sets revealed this month.
My card features the mischievous Elf Peeker (from Bugaboo's eclectic artist).
Elf Peeker 858 is so sweet - yet a little mischievous, too!
A simple interior, using White Detail embossing powder:
Elf Sitter 859 (Digital Version DIGI859BG) (sneak peek for August 15. Available on website if you wish to have both elf sets to play with):
Tip: Jazz up your old stash, like brads and eyelets, and any of your old embellishments using embossing powder.Heat the metal portion and dip immediately into your embossing powder. If needed, heat again, and dip again, until the surface is to the desired consistency, as shown with these old, old, VERY OLD snowflake brads. (see the plain left compared to the 2 on the right?):
Sparkle N Sprinkle Products used:
- Elf Peeker 858 (Digital Version DIGI858BG)
- Elf Sitter 859 (Digital Version DIGI859BG) (sneak peek for August 15, click to enlarge. Available on website if you wish to have both elf sets to play with)
- Cheerful Sketches (July) Sketch (I have flipped the sketch horizontally since my character faces that direction) 8/1
- ABC Christmas Challenge (July 5) "N is for New and O is for Old" (stamp is brand new, but papers, punches and brads are all years old) 8/1
- Always Fun Challenges #14 "Anything Goes" 7/17
- Aud Sentiments #184 Christmas in July Plus a Sentiment 7/24
- Craft Rocket Challenges #39 July - Anything Goes 8/1
- Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge #10 Anything Christmas Goes 7/24
- The Crafty Addicts Challenge #38 Anything Goes with Something Humorous (sentiments in card) 8/1
- Merry Monday Christmas Challenge #July 3 - Anything Christmas - COMMENTED ON 36, 41, 45 - 8/31
- Pammie's Inky Pinkies #1728 "Anything Goes 7/16
- Unicorn Challenge (July) Christmas in July 8/1 sep post