Crazy weather, no matter where everyone lives -
so my hope is that you are comfortable, safe, and healthy.
This month our theme is: Anything Goes using a digi or stamp anywhere on your project.
Our sponsor is:
Sherri Baldy's Besties
and the prize is these three images
and our Craft Galore Encore badges:
My projects used the little image on the far right (above).
On my cards, she is posed in different sizes, and in two directions.
Using two other Sherri Baldy Besties images, (IMG205 and IMG376)
I added the heart, flowers and butterflies to the little dreamer girl.
Pretty in Purple - with lots of fluttering butterflies.
and glittered the rest.
On a personal note:
Our garden is rather bleak - it's too hot to grow anything and the bugs are having a field day (literally)!
So today we finished harvesting the "black-eye peas" and shelled them.
For those of you who don't know about them, black-eye peas are a traditional Southern food, and are quite good in salads, side dishes, stews, soups, patties, and more. Field Peas (Black-eye, Zipper, Pink-eye, Creamers, etc) are VERY high in potassium, and high in magnesium and B vitamins, with lots of other nutritional benefits as well. They tolerate the Florida summers rather well.
- Sherri Baldy's Besties - darling image - I call her "Little Sweetly Wishing"
- Sparkle N Sprinkle Starfire Glitter G1017, Nuvos, Brushable Glue
- Poppy Hampstead Butterfly Stem
- Sue Wilson Canadian set "Toronto"
- Spellbinders Triple Tear Circle, Petite Circles, Tear Drop Circle, Large Scallop Circle
- Memory Box Quinn Flourish
- Martha Stewart Laurel Leaf
- Stampendous "Thoughful Wishes" set SSC1158
- Penny Black "Sprinkles and Smiles" set
- Hero Arts "You Sparkle" set
- Artistic inspirations Challenges #162 Anything Goes 8/15
- Besties International August Challenge Anything Goes 9/1
- Besties August Challenge UK - Anything Goes or Sparkle/Bling 9/1 two of my cards have lots of glittery bling around the mat!
- Craft Your Passion #323 Anything Goes 8/7
- Crafting with Friends #26 Anything Goes 8/10
- Crafty Gals Corner #82 Anything Goes 8/3
- Creative Craft Cottage #68 Anything Goes 8/7
- Incy Wincy Designs challenges (July 31) Anything Goes 8/15
- Jo's Scrap Shack #149 Anything goes 8/5
- One Stitch at a Time #267 Anything Goes with dies (please see list of dies above) 8/7
- Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge #97 Anything Goes with Option of Summer (my little dreamer is surrounded outdoors in the midst of flowers, grass and her butterfly friends! 8/15
- Shopping our Stash #262 A Stitch in time (machine stitched the pink layer in the square card) 8/2
- Simply Papercraft #34 Anything Goes 8/10
- The Crazy Challenge #228 Sunshine and Smile ( my yellow card is sunshiny and full of smiles!) 8/15 (sep post a few days after)