A special welcome to new followers: Sandra van Blaricum and aussie aNNie.
Shade unexpectedly, like above the "smile" to create the illusion of a mustache, adding humor to your artwork!
Speaking of Humor, this month at Path of Positivity Challenge, the theme is HAPPINESS.
- Perhaps Happiness is a very subjective emotion/feeling/state of being.
- To me, Happiness is definitely tied into our state of being, and comes from within.
- Many people depend on others to bring them happiness. I wonder if those individuals ever truly enjoy a true state of Happiness, since it would be so fleeting.
- Others seem to bring it with them, regardless of their circumstances.
- Probably, like a good relationship, Happiness requires cultivation and a little hard work at times.
- But you cannot "fake" true happiness. Contentment and Gratitude often work hand-in-hand with Happiness.
- Sometimes we have to make difficult choices in our lives in order for Happiness to overcome Unhappiness.
- It's important to always make time in our lives for a little "Happying Up" so that the rest of our time is more productive, enjoyable, and free.
One thing is certain, thank you, dear blogging friends, for bringing happiness into my life -by sharing your lives with mine, and making me a better person because of it.
TIP: Create 5x7 step card in white card stock. Use walnut ink and distress all the edges and folds so that the white will not show on the edges. Cut Brown Authentique DP pieces to layer on top of the white CS as desired.
- SNS Exclusive Stamp "Happy"
- SNS Copper embossing powder EP236
- SNS Copper Kettle Cosmic embossing powder EP341
- SNS Caramel Cosmic embossing powder EP116
- Blue Fern Studio Chipboard (gears)
- Spellbinders: Grand Scallop Circles LF249, Decagons S4-369, Petite Scallop Circle Small S4-117
- SU Slot Punch
- Lifestyle: Nesting Star Dies
- Papers: Authentique Designer Papers, tan, blue, white cardstock, Neenah Solar White
- Copic Markers
- Ink: VersaMark, Walnut, Old Paper
- Embossing Folder
Challenges this Card was submitted to:
- Crafty Bloggers Network - June 2 2014 - Bingo Card (shown in my blog post uses Column A (Die cuts, Image, Patterned Paper) on my card - see blurb in my blog post. 7/2
- Path of Positivity Challenge - #15 "Happiness" - See paragraph above 7/2
- Party Time Tuesday - #178 Anything Goes - 6/30
- Through the Craft Room Door - June 24-30 Anything Goes 6/30
- Cards Galore Encore - June - Anything Goes 7/1
Thanks for visiting today!