Lovely Autumn Colors in a Wreath - about the only way we experience Fall here in central Florida! I am guest designing for Jan's Digi Stamps again today!
(Note: because a Cold Front pressed down from up north about 50 miles further south than anticipated, my husband and I escaped the horrific damage caused by Hurricane Ian with only minor rain, winds and brief power and internet outage. But our heart goes out to our neighbors further south. The devastation we anticipated in our area hit them instead. First Lady of Florida Casey DeSantis has created a special Disaster Fund for Florida's residents impacted by Hurricane Ian. If you are thinking of donating, will you please consider this site which is dogeared especially for this cause https://www.volunteerflorida.org/donatefdf/ To volunteer: 850-414-7400 or firstname.lastname@example.org)
Hello, my friends! Hoping you are doing well, and that Mother Nature is treating you nicely with her weather and delights. Today I'm GUEST DESIGNING for Jan's Digi Stamps ! It is the kick-off for the October Anything Goes Challenge at Jan's Digi Stamps! If you use a JDS image in your card, please mention it in your upload. There is a 2nd draw specifically for those who use one of Jan's fun images.
October's Sale is an all-inclusive HOCUS POCUS SALE!
Today's card features two of Jan's beautifully pre-colored images (with some Copic Marker highlights in gray/brown, orange, golden yellow on my end).
Jan's images are so much fun to work with! I made a wreath using her fall branch above, and placed a bow with leaf at the bottom:
Products: Images from Jan's Digi Stamps: Wisps of Autumn 647, Banners and Bow 4015; Tonic Layered Leaves 1441e Embossing Folder, Craftwell Delicate Dots EF, Sue Wilson Frames & Tags - Grace CED4313 die set, Spellbinders Grand Large Scallops, Spellbinders Grand Ovals; Mahogany, Walnut, Tea Dye, Old Paper, Antique Linen Distress Inks, Copics,
I'd like to play in the following Challenges please:
- World Wide Open Design Team Challenge #9 AG DT 10/15
- Pammie's Inkie Pinkies #2240 AG 10/9
- A Perfect Time to Craft Open Challenge #10 AG 11/1
- Classic Design Challenge #10 AG 11/1
- Double Trouble #122 "Leafin' it Up to You" 10/16
- Crafty Friends Challenge #160 Use More than One Die 11/1 (I used: Sue Wilson Frames & Tags - Grace CED4313 die set, Spellbinders Grand Large Scallops, Spellbinders Grand Ovals)
- Pearly Sparkles Challenge Blog #78 Autumn or Halloween 10/28
- Scrapping for Fun #217 Autumn 10/28
- CD Sunday Plus Challenge #95 AG digital 10/15 (this is downloaded, cropped, recreated, and merged to include two different sets. I hope I understood the nature of your challenge)
- The Four Seasons #Oct 1 Anything Goes Fall 10/28