My blog is called "Creative Smiles" because my designs are the result of incorporating mistakes. With fumble fingers that drop whatever they are holding - repeatedly, it takes a lot of giggles, smiles and creative patience during my crafting process. xx

Friday, February 04, 2022

Turner Syndrome Card Auction!

 Lori has posted her Turner Syndrome Card Auction! It opened at 9AM this morning. Check out the beautiful cards (for all occasions) that your fellow crafters have donated for this worthy cause.

TS Card Auction


if for any reason you are unable to place a bid on the Instagram Site, please send it with all your relevant info to Lori at 

mulchlady6@gmail.com

Enjoy being inspired by all the wonderful cards, and supporting a worthy cause as well!

For more information about Lori's journey and the card auction, please click here.

hugs,

de

5 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Thanks for the heads up and I have popped across to Instagram and made a bid x.

brenda said...

Thanks for the advance notice Donna, hope it goes well.

B x

Lori m said...

Thank you, Donna, for the heads up, hugs, Lori m

KraftyKoolKat said...

Thanks for posting this Donna. I hope all goes well.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Aimeslee Winans said...

Hi Donna, bless your heart, thanks for posting this, as I think I first heard of it from you. I hope you are doing well, still kicking, prayers for you always and I always appreciate yours as well. HUGS xoxo