Hello, blogging friends!
You are cordially invited to play in the latest challenge at
Finally, I punched out a white glitter butterfly and colored it with purple copic markers to customize the look. You can also color the bodies and edges for dimension:
My gift to you - A sentiment for use on the inside or outside of your projects. Please do not sell the Sentiment. Use on any of your projects, including projects involving any design teams you might be on.
Click on the image to bring it to full size. Because of the changes Google Made with Blogger in June 2020, your image will appear to be solid black. Don’t panic. Right click and do a SAVE. Once it is saved on your hard drive, you can open it and it will have a transparent background. I create PNGs instead of JPGs so they can be placed anywhere on a scene or project, and so backgrounds can be made using them. Please let me know if you have any problems. I hope they serve you well!
This option is great for a card interior:
Products Used: Dies: SB Floral Ovals, SB Classic Ovals Large, Tonic Studios Verdi's Waves Flourish, Memory Box Meridian Border 98134, Sue Wilson Australian "Background" CED8101, MS Butterfly Punch Papers: Purple Vellum, Lavender & White Glitter, Lavender, Purple, White, Stamps: (interior FSS Violets), Hero Arts C4210 Flourish Billow (background), Inks: DI Milled Lavender, Dusty Concord & Wilted Violet - Sentiments: by me - gifted above
Challenges I would like to play in please:
- Paper Funday Challenges #30 AG with Sparkle and/or Shine (glittery butterflies and satiny-shiny ribbons) 7/4
- Dies R Us #171 "AG with dies DRU sells" (I used SB Floral Ovals, SB Classic Ovals Large, Tonic Studios Verdi's Waves Flourish, Memory Box Meridian Border 98134, Sue Wilson Australian "Background" CED8101) 6/28 (sep post below)
- Love to Craft Challenges #59 AG 7/1 (sep post 7/10)
- NBUS #27 Never Before Used Schtuff - my SW Australian Background die set and my lavender satin ribbon 7/1 (comment on 3)
- Love to Craft Challenges #59 Anything Goes (sep post on 5th) 7/5
- A Bit More Time to Craft #142 Anything Goes (sep post) 7/1