Welcome, Blogging Friends!
I surely hope those of you in North America are staying warm. Even in Florida we are below normal with temperatures below freezing for long periods of time. Even our cat and dog don't want to be outside!
I hear Down Under that it is unusually hot, and I hope you all are staying comfortable and not too overheated.
Sparkle N Sprinkle's January New Stamps Blog Hop
The Blog Hop order this month is:
We are pleased to bring you:
The Roses in My Heart digital bundle is gigantic, with several color variations. The colors come with or without the pretty watercolor "halo" around the image, too. It is coordinated with the Ornate Greetings set also being released this month:
The Ornate Greetings set is specially designed to work with the Roses In My Heart sets. They will look great stamped inside the heart, or die cut and layered on top - or even used on their own.
I colored this darling friendship set with Copic Markers. It is the same colored images you will receive when purchasing the set. The colored version comes with and without the grassy scene. The black and white images also include Cara and the mouse together, or individually, so you can play with the images in many ways.
Digital Version: Digi882B
The digital version of Hello Foxy comes with additional sentiments, as well as colored and black and white PNG images in addition to the JPGs.
SNS digital stamps include JPG and transparent PNG images, and often have additional sentiments and papers. All the new digital and rubber stamp sets are 20% during their debut from January 15 - 20.
On January 17th, ONE GRAND PRIZE WINNER will win a $20 gift certificate to the SNS On-Line Store. Winner will be selected from the comments left on the Designers' blogs listed above. Please leave a comment with each Designer in order to be eligible for the Grand Prize.
The video is at the bottom of the page, or view directly on YouTube here:
Would you like to win a $15 gift card to the SNS store? Just create a project using any SNS image and join the fun in our monthly ANYTHING GOES Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge group on Facebook. The challenge runs from the 1st through the 25th.
My card features Cara and Mouse Friend Digital Stamp Set. I colored this darling friendship set with Copic Markers. It is the same colored images you will receive when purchasing the set. The colored version comes with and without the grassy scene. The black and white images also include Cara and the mouse together, or individually, so you can play with the images in many ways.
First I created a green frame by using two brands of dies to customize the size. So don't hesitate putting different brands of dies together when making your pretty cards:
It was coated with VersaMark Ink, then dredged and heat set with Christmas Green Cosmic Opaque EP149 embossing powder.
The card would have been pretty just done simply with this thin frame:
But I wanted to "gussy it up" a bit with a cute frame to complement the pretty Tonic English Lace Embossed Handmade paper.
The white frame is from lovely Tonic English Picnic Layering Dies embossed with Opaline Cosmic Opaque EP359:
After lining the white frame with green paper, it was adhered over the focal image.
Close-up of the frames:
The sentiments in the set make this a versatile all-occasion set!
Thanks for popping by. For more design inspiration, please hop on over to Diane's blog!
- Cara and Mouse Friend Digital Stamp Set 881
- Embossing Powders: Opaline Cosmic Opaque EP359, Christmas Green Cosmic Opaque EP149
- Tonic English Picnic Layering Dies 1525E
- Tonic English Lace Embossed Handmade paper
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive (with fine tip nozzle)
- 1/2" Tear-ific Tape
- VersaMark Ink
- Craftwell Modern Stripe Embossing Folder
- Spellbinders Grand Rectangles dies
- LifeStyle Scalloped Lace Heart dies, Nesting Stitched Hearts
- Express-it White, Green, Pink, White cardstock
- Copic Markers, Assorted Dye Base Inks
Challenges I'd like to play in please:
- Animal Friends #58 "New Beginning" (new friendship with a mouse) 2/1
- Crafty Animals #10 Anything Goes with an Animal (new friendship with a mouse) 2/1
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #73 Anything Goes 1/20
- Pile it on Challenge #138 "Thank You" (You're so Sweet) 2/4
- Simply Create Too #134 Use Embossing (I've used wet on frames and dry on card base - the handmade paper is also embossed) 1/26 #1
- World Wide Open DT Challenge #1 Anything Goes for a DT 2/15