To my friends in the northern hemisphere, have you been VERY hot! Yikes!
The humidity has been in the highest category (oppressive), and our heat indices continues to be 105-110 F (40C-43C) each day.
Even the Gulf of Mexico waters in our area have been in the 90's!
Thank goodness for air conditioning!
Back to card making LOL:
click below for:
Today's project features both positive and negative use of dies.
The corners of the front panel match to the valleys of the borders:
Here is the same technique in a business size card (4" x 8.5"):
Dee's Distinctively IME-122 Flower Stems (card 1)
Dee's Distinctively IME-125 Flower 3 (card 1)
Spellbinders Rose Creations (leaf) (card 1)
Spellbinders Classic Petal Edgeabilities (card 1)
Spellbinders Butterflies Two (card 2)
Memory Box Pinpoint Scalloped Circles (card 2)
Spellbinders Circles Two (card 2)
Sue Wilson Pierced Square Noble Collection (card 2)
Die-Namites "Birdhouse Branch" DN-1144 (card 3)
Die-Versions "Happy Day" die
Craftwell Delicate Dots embossing folder
Paper: White, Navy
Stamps: Hero Arts C2916 "Wishing a Happy Day"
EKS corner punch (card 3)
Playing in these fun challenges please:
- Artistic Inspirations Challenges #160 Anything Goes 7/18
- Craft Rocket Challenges #19 Anything Goes 7/20
- Craft Your Passion Challenges #320 Anything Goes 7/18
- Crafting with an Attitude #17 Anything Goes 8/1
- Crafy Girls Creations #23 Just For Fun "Anything goes" 7/28
- Fab n Funky Challenges #313 Add a Sentiment 7/20 (c10)
- Moving Along With The Times #24 "No Designer Papers 7/21 (I used Washi Tape and Embossing Folders)