"make it simple or doll-it-up"
(using the same featured dies in both simple and elaborate designs)
The featured dies:
The following Dies R Us Products are being used:
Memory Box Calla Oval Wreath 99449
Memory Box Delia Butterfly 98353 (body) (card 2)
Memory Box Lydia Butterfly 99089 (card 2)
Memory Box Sorona Butterfly 99091 (card 2)
Tattered Lace Curved Parasol
Crafters Companion Die'sire Butterfly Dreams (card 2)
They may be used separately, or together.
The Calla Oval Wreath has been inked and brushed with a little glitter, then popped up,
to showcase the Tattered Lace Curved Parasol.
The Parasol is also popped up:
The Stampin' Up! Sentiment is heat embossed with SNS Raspberry Sherbet Cosmic Powder:
Pretty Pearlized Vellum supports the butterfly:
The butterflies are gorgeous:
Impression Obsessions darling little Spiral Flowers are enchanting!
Believe it or not, these are Mitra's LARGE size, so beware if buying on-line not to get the smaller version. I cannot imagine how tiny those must be.
And here is a photo of the die, and how it cuts:
Thanks for popping by today!
click below for:
- Memory Box Calla Oval Wreath 99449
- Memory Box Delicate Flower Frame 99438
- Memory Box Delia Butterfly 98353 (body) (card 2)
- Memory Box Lydia Butterfly 99089 (card 2)
- Memory Box Sorona Butterfly 99091 (card 2)
- Impression Obsession Spiral Flowers LARGE (card 2)
- Tattered Lace Curved Parasol
- Crafters Companion Die'sire Butterfly Dreams (card 2)
- Sparkle N Sprinkle: Brushable Glue, Lavender Iris Semi-Transparent Glitter G1061, Starfire Glitter G1017, Shell Pink Glitter G1022, Raspberry Sherbet Cosmic embossing powder EP243
- Paper: White, Lavender, Purple, Pearlized vellum,
- Rolled tulle roses, Stamp Zia Colorwash Spray, Distress inks, embossing folder, pearls, VersaMark
- Image: SU Best Blossoms sentiment