It begins this morning and continues until the end of the month.
|My Stitch Back in Twine: |
I used a few of the flowers on the bottom (right side) of the digi image and added them to the other side of the image, to the little mushroom, and even put tiny ones at the ends of her braids!
More flowers from the fairy base are also sprinkled on the computer generated sentiment:
The charms have been embossed with Silver Pearl Cosmic EP to remove the brassiness.
Our Crafty Corner Challenge!
- Images: My Stitch Back in Twine Fairy Darcee, Whimsy Moon
- Sparkle N Sprinkle Mediterranean Star embossing powder, Pear Star embossing powder, Sparkle embossing powder, Silver Pearl Cosmic embossing powder
- Spellbinders Triple Tear Circles (moon), Labels 46, Decorative Labels 46
- Copic Markers, Moonlight White Brilliance ink
- Crafter's Companion Die'Sire Star of Wonder and Regency Swirls embossing folders,
- Martha Stewart Laurel Leaf Punch ATP and Doily Lace Trim Deep Edge Punch
- Moon and stars charms which have been heated with Silver Pearl Cosmic EP
- Gold metallic thread
- Apache Quote computer generated, Corner Punch by EK Success
Challenges I'd like to play in please:
- Sketchy Colors #264 (shown in photo above - blue, green white) 2/7
- Crafty Cardmakers #156 Use Dies or Punches (used 3 diff die sets, a corner punch by EK Success, A deep Edge trim MS punch in the bottom portion of the card, and a leaf MS PATP on both top and bottom - the specific dies and punches are listed in the Products Used section of my post) 2/7
- Allsorts Challenge Blog - #348 Bring on the Bling (loaded with glittery embossing powder, top- her wings, dress, white frame, and aquamarine leaf punch panel. bottom is loaded with same around moon and green panel. The charms are also covered with a mica embossing powder) 2/3
- Crafting With Friends #13 Anything Goes 2/12
- Lacy Sunshine's Color 'n Craft Anything (Jan 24) 2W "Anything Goes" 2/5
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #26 Anything Goes 2/5
- 613 Avenue Create #161 - Anything Goes Using Something From Your Stash - my promise was to use lots of my stash this year (used old charms heated with very old EP, 2 six-month-old virgin Crafter's Companion embossing folders, old neon green cardstock) 2/7
- Glitter 'N' Sparkle Challenges #173 "Embossing - dry or heat" Lots of both kinds of embossing on this card (three top panels are dry embossed, the Martha Stewart punch around the page leaf panel is heat embossed with Mediterranean Star EP, the fairy's dress and wings are embossed with Sparkle EP, the 3 charms are embossed with Silver Pearl EP. The bottom of the card - green panel is embossed with Pear Star EP, the charm is embossed with Silver Pearl EP, and the moon is embossed with Sparkle EP.) 2/7
- Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenges (Feb) Use EP - (Moon and stars charms have been heated with Silver Pearl Cosmic EP, Mediterranean Star EP on turq leaf panel, Pear Star EP on green panel, Sparkle EP around moon and on fairy's wings and dress) 3/1