To enter the challenge follow the theme and use any die brand that Scrapy Land sells.
Wanna be a...
- Participate in both of the August challenges, following the challenge rules.
- Add GDT after your name on the thumbnail photo you submit for the challenge.
- You must have a Blog and a Facebook account (We have a private FB group and this is how we correspond with one another.)
- This will be for a 3 month term and will begin with the October 7 Challenge #27 and end at the close of the December 16 Challenge #32.
- You will need to participate in both challenges each month, as well as comment on specific challenge entires. Applicants invited to join the team as a guest designer will be given compensation information at the time of acceptance.
- Applicants invited to join the team will be notified by September 2, 2015
- Dies: Spellbinders Diamondessence (diamond shaped decorative round layers), Spellbinders Classic/Petite Circles, Sue Wilson Italian Collection Decorative Frames (ornate round on back), Wild Rose Snow Frame
- Stamps: Bugaboo Winter's Fairy digi image, SU sentiments from 2 sets (old)
- Inks: VersaMark Pearl Dazzle, Cloudy Blue dye base ink
- Other: Glitter around Fairy, Copic Markers, pearls, ribbon, embossing folder,
Participating in the following Challenges:
- Crafty Hazel Nut's Christmas - August - Anything Goes 9/1
- Sparkles Christmas Challenge #55 "No Designer Papers" 8/30
- Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge #93 "Monochromatic" 8/21
- Holly Jolly Christmas #54 Snowflakes and Glitter (snowflake border around the edges of the blue card, Snowflake embossing folder, and glitter around the fairy
- Paper Take Weekly (Aug 18W) "To Die For" (used several die cuts) 8/24
- Artistic Inspirations #138 Anything Goes 8/29
- Christmas Cards All Year Long Aug - Snowflakes (Snowflake border around the blue card, snowflake embossing folder, and snowflakes on the ribbon) 9/1
- Hiding in My Craft Room #212d (anniversary challenge!) USE DIE CUTS! 8/22
- ABC Christmas Challenge (Q is for Quantum) I am using two of your past challenges: D - Die Cuts AND E - Edging Punch or Die. I hope you enjoyed how these dies were used as edges!
- Crafting by Designs (Aug 19) Get Ready for Christmas 8/26
Special Hugs to you!