Greetings, dear blogging friends! I am Guest Designing from My Besties images today.
And a very special welcome to new google followers Ina Good and Lady Anne.
Today's card share features a great Sketch from Your Next Stamp Challenge, bright sunny goldenrod yellow from Cupcake Inspirations and this darling little My Besties image. She is all decked out for shopping, something I actually detest!
It is shopping for crafting supplies, of course.
"I Love Shopping" Bestie can be found here.
"I Love Shopping Bestie" is attired in late Summer/early Autumn hues (by Copic Markers), bringing sunny cheer to each of the shop personnel she greets.
The September sketch from Your Next Stamp Challenge was used.
It's a great design!
The papers are of unknown origin. They are a gift from my very talented blogging friend Marie Berquist. Because some matching embellishments were included with the Basic Grey logo on them, the papers may be by Basic Grey also. (Thank you, Marie! Are you surprised I've already utilized them?)
Cupcake Inspirations Challenges this week! The bright yellow and kraft colored cardstock are perfect complements for this darling card!
The bow is from Stampin' Up Grosgrain ribbon, a Prima Flower, and sewn with a "Tiny Findings" button purchased from Michaels. The other buttons were stitched to the sketch layer, after the panels were stitched to the white panel. Martha Stewart Vintage Floral PAP is beneath the sweet Hero Arts sentiment.
Hanging my head in shame:
Prima Flower - gift from friend (never before used)
Hero Arts Stamap - about 6 years old (and never used)
SU Ribbon - about 5 years old (and never used)
Patterned Papers - gift from Marie (arriving 2 days ago!)
- Your Next Stamp Challenge: #16 sketch (shown above) 10/1
- Cupcake Inspirations Challenge: #278 (see inspiration photo above - used 2 colors) 9/21
- Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges: #194 Stitching (faux or real) Sewing machine stitched - both straight stitch and zig zag stitching 9/21
- Fan-Tastic Tuesdays Challenge: #52 Anything Goes With Buttons (7 buttons sewn on) 9/16
- My Besties Aussie Challenge: #28 Anything Goes with Besties and Flowers 9/30
- Digi Sketch Challenge: September - "It's a Girl Thing" (I followed the theme only, and not the sketch) 9/30
- Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge: #46 Anything Goes 9/20
- 4 Krafty Girlz: #26 Anything Goes 9/18
- Crafting from the Heart: Anything Goes 9/14
- Sherri Baldy My Besties IMG162 (shopping)
- Hero Arts "sparkle" sentiments set
- Spellbinders Long Classic Rectangles (LG) S4-142
- Spellbinders Curved Rectangles S5-006
- Inks: Salmon, Pummice, Paris Dusk dye-based
- Copic Markers
- MS Vintage Floral PAP
- Paper: White, Basic Grey PP, Kraft, Slate Blue
- Embossing Folder: Couture Creations "Constellations"
Thanks for visiting Today!