Hurricane Michael passed to our west today - monster storm that even effected our weather - keeping the temperatures lower, but the humidity higher than usual, making the "feel like" temperatures pretty icky. We only suffered gusty winds and a tad of rain, thank goodness.
Hoping everyone else is doing well - and that you are enjoying a happy crafting week!
Challenge #82's theme is MASCULINE - for the next 2 weeks just make sure your project is suitable for a man and upload it!
The image and sentiment were heat embossed with Timber Opaque EP. It's a dark embossing powder that shows its highlights when the light hits it.
On a Personal Note:Could the sun have been any more spectacular yesterday morning?
It's like Mother Nature is saying, "Have a Rainbow Kind of Day".
Here's a better photo from the internet. Aren't those wings incredible?
Sigh - I love mornings!
- Images: I Love Old Trucks 890 (also available digitally with fabulously colored trucks!)
- Embossing Powders: Timber Opaque EP469 (for the truck and sentiment), Clear Detail EP280 (for the windows and headlights)
- Inks: VersaMarker Pen, VersaFire Clair Acorn, Antique Linen Distress, Black Soot Distress
- Other Coloring Mediums: Prismacolor Pencils, Tombow Markers
- Dies and Punches: SB Majestic Labels 25, MS "Cherish" Edge punch, SW Double Pierced Rectangles, IO Grass
- Paper: Ivory Blender CS, True Thyme, Black
- Scrapy Land Challenges #99 AG w/dies fr SL 10/17 (SB Majestic Labels 25, MS "Cherish" Edge punch, SW Double Pierced Rectangles, IO Grass)
- Pammie's Pinky Pinkies #1840 AG 10/15
- Papercraft Challenges - must stamp - #22 Diecuts and Punches (my Spellbinders die cut frame is also edged with a Martha Stewart border punch. I also used a Sue Wilson die cut and an Impression Obsession die grass). 10/23 C5
- Always Happy Birthday Challenge (Oct 1) Happy Birthday - to my Husband - 11/1