Whew! Less than 2 months before the end of 2017. Is it possible?
I'm happy to share:
Today begins a new challenge at the Merry Christmas Challenge Group!
The theme is always ANYTHING CHRISTMAS GOES. This can include any type of crafting at all, so work on those decorations, tags, wreaths, sweaters, cards -- Anything Christmas Goes! Every week begins a new challenge.
The light "snow-laden" frame (popped up with dimensionals) was created with two die sets, and then passed through an embossing folder. The embossed snowfall was lightly sanded.
I couldn't let this one go by without glitter, so I've used three kinds. The microfine glitter graces the strings holding the ornaments. Ultrafine glitter was adhered to the greenery, with more glitter tinsel applied on top of that. The tinsel sparkles lots in real life!
Penny was colored with Copic Markers.
The ornament die and greenery are pieces cut from the Tattered Lace Art Deco Baubles.
- Sherri Baldy's My Besties "Penny With Penguins"
- MISC: Copic Markers, Stampin Up! Elegant Cheer sentiment, SU punch, MS Stars Edge Punch,
- Dies: SB Mega Curved Rectangles Nestabilities, SW Double Pierced Rectangles, Tattered Lace Art Deco Baubles
- Embossing Folder: Craftwell Delicate Dots
- Sparkle N Sprinkle: Waterfall Ultrafine Glitter, Sonic Silver Mircofine Glitter, Moonrise Glitter Tinsel, Tonic Deluxe Adhesive, Tear-ific Tape
- Classic Design Team Open Challenge #19 Anything Goes for a DT 12/1
- Coloring in Scrapland "Winter is Coming" 12/1 (sep post)
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra - Nov 1 Anything Christmas 12/1 (sep post)
- Kerst/Christmas - Dec #12 - Anything Christmas 12/1
- My Besties Aussie Challenge #11 Layer It Up 12/1
- My Besties Colour It! Create It! Show it Off! (Nov) thank you or Anything Goes 12/1
- My Besties International Challenge (Nov 15) Anything Goes option Fall 12/1
- My Besties Spanish Challenge Blog (#41) Anything Goes 12/3
- Pammie's Inky Pinkies #1746 Anything Goes 11/19 (sep post)
- Scrapbook Stamp Society #129 Anything Goes 11/20 (sep post)