So much fun coloring this over-partied mousie setting with Copic Markers in the cool colors of December, yet livening it up a bit with K and Company's Elegant Christmas Papers (from how many Christmas's ago? 10 at least!)
But some papers age gracefully, and never lose their timeless quality.
These colorful snowflake flowers were in the designer paper, and made the perfect accent for a BIRTHDAY IN DECEMBER!
A bit of tulle was added for texture.
A shiny button tied with jute twine finishes it all off!
Please link up with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge and show us your pretties. Remember, it can be Anything Goes House Mouse or the optional theme!
- Images: Stampendous Birthday Cupcake (Friend, Mudpie), Hero Arts Peg Greetings
- Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Deep Lagoon, Mermaid Lagoon & Old Paper Distress Inks
- Dies: Spellbinders Labels Twenty-three, Shapeabilities Foliage
- Paper: Neenah Solar White, KandCompany old, old Christmas Paper, SU Sage
- MISC: Copic Markers, MS double heart punch, Tulle, Button, Jute Twine
- A Bit More Time to Craft #56 Anything Goes 12/15 sep post
- Always Fun Challenges #34 Anything Goes 12/4
- Artistic Inspirations #191 Anything Goes 12/11
- Come and Get It Challenge (Nov 26) Animals 12/3
- Crafting from the Heart #185 Anything Goes 12/3
- Crafty Cardmakers #201 Animal Magic 12/11 C14
- Crafty Catz Challenge #394 Anything Goes with Twist of Winter Colors 11/30
- Creative Fingers Challenge #141 Anything Goes (on #143 post) 12/7
- My Time to Craft Challenge Winter Birthday #359 Winter Birthday 12/1
- World Wide Open DT Challenge #28 Anything DT Goes 12/15 sep post