|Pretty Die-Versions snowflakes adorn today's card.|
Anything Goes with die cuts.
and become eligible for a fabulous prize and badges!
My cards measure 6 inches square, and A7 (5" x 7") using the following "mix-and-match" dies from three Scrapy Land manufacturers.
|Both frames are dark purple, and the middle |
dry-embossed paper is a metallic lavender.
|The ornate white frame and Snowflakes are coated with glittery |
Sparkle Embossing Powder.
This photo shows the metallic lavender a bit more realistically.
is among my favorite for the pretty details.
|Sue Wilson Ornate Pierced Rectangles|
- Die-Versions Wee Petites DWP-004 "Snow Flurries"
- Sue Wilson Ornate Pierced Squares
- Sue Wilson Ornate Pierced Rectangles
- Sue Wilson Montreal Elegant Die Set
- Sue Wilson Santa's Sleigh
- Spellbinders Grand Scallop Die Set
- Sentiment: SU Elegant Cheer
- DCWV Metallics Set, Rhinestones, dye ink, pigment ink, purple/white CS
- Sparkle N Sprinkle's SPARKLE embossing powder.
- Embossing Folders: Die'Sire's Star Of Wonder, and Craft Concepts Tuscan Tile
- Crafty Hazel Nut's Christmas Challenge #257 Use Die Cuts Or Punches (listed above) 12/4
- Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge #108 Use a Diet Cut 12/4
- Winter Wonderland Challenges Nov 27 "Add Some Sparkle and Bling (snowflakes have rhinestones, and snowflakes and frame have glittery Sparkle EP, cardstock is shiny) 12/3
- Christmas Card Challenges #52 - Anything Goes Christmas 12/4
- Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge - Nov 24 - "Embossing" (I used EP on the frame and snowflakes and 2 EF's on both shiny background panels). 12/6
- Cuttlebug Mania Nov 24 "Embossing" 12/7 (used 2 EFs and several die cuts shown above)
- Outlawz Monday Greetings Challenge - Nov 30 - 12/6
- Always Playing With Paper #53 "Non Traditional Christmas Card" 12/5 (Used unconventional colors).
- Artistic Inspirations #146 "Anything Goes with a twist of Christmas" 12/13
- Sparkles Christmas Challenges - #59 Christmas Die Cuts (Santa's sleigh) 12/28