For those who enjoy the Nutcracker Suite At Christmas Time
The Sugar Plum Snow Ballerina!
Anything Christmas/Holiday Goes with die cuts.
and become eligible for a fabulous prize and badges!
My card measures A7 (5" x 7") using the following "mix-and-match" dies from three Scrapy Land manufacturers.
Poppy Stamps Poinsettia Bloom
Scrapy Land Products:
- Scrapy Land Spellbinders Decorative Labels 8
- Scrapy Land Spellbinders Labels 8
- Scrapy Land Spellbinders Card Creator 5x7 Modern Stationary
- Scrapy Land Memory Box Chloe Stem
- Poppy Stamps Poinsettia Bloom
- Inks: Sky Blue dye, Spun Sugar dye, Worn Lipstick, Tuxedo Black
- (partially pre colored image unknown)
- Rhinestones, Stitching, Patterned Paper, White & Pink Cardstock
- Stickles (on flowers) and Sparkle N Sprinkle Bubble Gum Glitter G1088
- USArtquest mini Prills "Mango"
- Avenue 613 #154 "Create Your Own Challenge" 12/20 (Col 1- image, sentiment, PP, Solid Paper Col 2- die cut, Col 3- Stickles (on flowers), Col 4- Pearl (center of lace), bling (rhinestones by sentiment) sequins (on lace), flowers (poinsettias in corner and Chloe Stems), Col 5 - lace, real stitching in frame.
- Glitter N Sparkle Challenge #167 Non-Traditional Colors 12/20
- The Christmas Challenge #74 Anything Goes 12/31
- A Gem of a Challenge "Anything Christmas Goes" 1/2
- A Snowflake's Promise #12 Anything Christmas 12/28
- Fan-tastic Tuesday #116 "Make It Sparkle" 12/21
- Holly Jolly Christmas Anything Christmas 01/16
- Eureka Stamps Challenge #171 "Non Traditional Christmas Colors" 12/21
- Sparkle N Sprinkle Challenges December - Use Loose Glitter (on Snow Dancer's tutu and head ornament). 12/31
- Shopping our Stash #231 "Let It Snow" 12/23