Today I'm showing a Christmas card for the Scrapy Land ANYTHING GOES challenge, with this flat, easy-to-mail, distressed style card. The die cuts are "mix-and-match" from several Scrapy Land manufacturers.
-Impression Obsession Border Duo 2 (bottom scallop border)
-Die Versions - Wee Petites “Snow Flurries” DWP-004
-Sue Wilson Gemini Collection URSA CED4402
-Sue Wilson Santa's Sleigh CED3043
-Sue Wilson Snowflake Corner, Border and Tag CED3019
-Sue Wilson Festive Collection
-Spellbinders Scallop Ovals
-Spellbinders Lg Scallop Rectangles (upper scallop borders)
Sparkle N Sprinkle Cloud Nine Microfine Velvet Glitter accents the distressed edges, the area around Santa's sleigh, and the 3 snow flakes.
Looking forward to seeing your entry at the Scrapy Land ANYTHING GOES challenge, for a chance to win $15 prize!
Scrapy Land Dies:
- Impression Obsession Border Duo 2 (bottom scallop border)
- Die Versions - Wee Petites “Snow Flurries” DWP-004
- Sue Wilson Gemini Collection URSA CED4402
- Sue Wilson Santa's Sleigh CED3043
- Sue Wilson Snowflake Corner, Border and Tag CED3019
- Spellbinders Scallop Ovals
- Spellbinders Lg Scallop Rectangles (upper scallop borders)
- Sentiment: Stampin' Up!
- Holly Punch: Martha Stewart
- Sparkle N Sprinkle Cloud Nine Microfine Velvet Glitter
Thankful to play in the following Challenges:
- Crafting With Friends - #5 Anything Goes 9/12
- Simply Papercraft - #12 Anything Goes 9/12
- Kitty Bee Designs - #55 "In The Sky" (Santa's Sleigh) 9/13
- Christmas Card Challenges - #39 Anything Goes Christmas 9/4
- Outlawz Monday Greeting Card Challenge GCC083115, Anything Goes with a sentiment 9/7
- Merry Monday Christmas - #170 - Use Holly (my card is framed in navy blue holly, and the top border is also white holly) 9/13
- Creative Card Crew - #95 Christmas 9/12
- Holly Jolly Christmas - (Sept) Use a die cut 9/13
- A Snowflake's Promise - #4 Christmas Theme 9/8