Thanks for dropping by. Hope all is going well in your homes.
To enter the challenge follow the theme and use any die brand that Scrapy Land sells.
Scrapy Land has a new Pinterest Account!
of the design, or as "frames" for the outside of the design!
After the card was assembled, a Quickie Glue Pen was used on Serena the Mermaid to apply the Raspberry Soda Glitter.
Wavy blue background is Copics B0000 and B000.
- Scrapy Land Sue Wilson Noble Die - Ornate Pierced Design CED5507 (6 dies in set)
- Images: Sparkle N Sprinkle Michelle Perkett Serena Mermaid Stamp Set #477 (also available digitally), VERSES Beautiful People (interior sentiment)
- Glitters: SNS Mystical Mauve Ultrafine, Raspberry Soda Ultrafine
- SNS Tear-ific Tape (for frame)
- Copic Markers V93, E00, BV02, BV11, R20, R21, V91, RV02, RV91 RV04, V0000, B000
- EKSuccess shapes (waves)
- Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenges - September - Used 2 loose glitter colors 10/1
- ECLECTIC ELLAPU Challenges - September - "Anything Goes + Use Stash that is 6 months old or older" (I used purple EKS die cuts that were years old, mermaid stamp that is very old, and 2 old glitter colors all from my stash!) (2 Challenges) 10/3
- Glitter n Sparkle Challenge - #154 "Use Something that begins with the letter 'G'" - I used Glitter on the frame and Glitter distressing on the mermaid. 9/18
- Artistic Inspirations - #140 Anything Goes WITH A TWIST OF MAGIC (my fresh water mermaid loves her purply-pink home!) 9/27
- Crafting With Friends #6 - Anything Goes with Fantasy (used mermaid) 9/24
- Colouring In Scrapland #3 - "Under the Sea" (used mermaid) 10/3
- Craft for the Craic - Anything but a square or rectangle 9/30
- Unicorn Challenge - #1 Anything Mythical or Magical (used mermaid) 9/28
- Crafting With An Attitude Challenges - September #7 - "Anything Goes" 10/7
- Crafty Girls Creations Challenge - #4 "Anything Goes" 9/25
- Simply Papercrafts For All Occasions Challenges #13 - Anything Goes - 9/24
- Crafty Calendar Challenge - September - Anything Goes! 10/3