The inner portion of the "second ring" is from two sets - Sue Wilson's Italian Decorative Frame set and the Spellbinders Stately Circles on the outside of the circle. They went through the die cut machine at the same time to create a custom design. It is popped up on the card so that the outer frame and the image frame are lower than the 2nd ring, creating a little dimension.
|The lace and rhinestones are a perfect stop for this frilly card, |
without adding too much bulk.
Wanna be a...
- Participate in both of the August challenges, following the challenge rules.
- Add GDT after your name on the thumbnail photo you submit for the challenge.
- You must have a Blog and a Facebook account (We have a private FB group and this is how we correspond with one another.)
- This will be for a 3 month term and will begin with the October 7 Challenge #27 and end at the close of the December 16 Challenge #32.
- You will need to participate in both challenges each month, as well as comment on specific challenge entires. Applicants invited to join the team as a guest designer will be given compensation information at the time of acceptance.
- Applicants invited to join the team will be notified by September 2, 2015
- Sue Wilson Italian Collection - Umbria CED1504 (big scallop corners in background)
- Sue Wilson Italian Collection - Decorative Frames (outer 2 decorative elements)
- Die-Namites "Pine Wreath" DN-1059 (cut up)
- Cheery Lynn Holly Lace Flourish
- Spellbinders Grand Stately Circles
- Spellbinders Petite Rounds (I think this is now the regular rounds)
- Spellbinders Grand Labels One (card base)
Image: Bugaboo's Winter's Fairy
Flocking: Sparkle N Sprinkle Twinkling Clouds Sparkle N Soft product.
Participating in the following Challenges:
- Outlawz Friday Coloring Challenge July 31-Aug 6, #CPC073115, Anything Goes with Christmas Twist (colored with Copics)
- Crafting With Friends #3 Anything Goes 8/11
- Crafty Hazel Nut's Christmas - August - Anything Goes 9/1
- Sparkles Christmas Challenge #55 "No Designer Papers" 8/30
- Creative Craft Cottage #44 - Anything Goes 8/7
- The Crazy Challenge #203 Fairies (used Bugaboo's Winter's Fairy image)
- Path of Positivity Challenge (please see writeup above) #29 Opportunity 9/1
- Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge Aug 4 (duplicated Bugaboo's birds all over the card) 8/17
Lots of Hugs!