Greetings Blogging Friends,
and special welcome to new follower Jacee.
I've been visiting your blogs via an iPhone, hence the shortened comments.
Today I'm able to sit at the computer for a bit, so would like to share another card using Becky's beautiful "Special Place" heart and her sentiment "Miles Apart":
Becky Parton owns a wonderful little shop called My Paper Moon.
- To receive 10% off your entire order, just use the code DE10 at checkout.
- Or if you prefer free shipping, use the code DESHIP.
|Butterflies with Flocking|
|Peek at the inside|
- Stamp: Special Place and Note...Miles Apart (please scroll down the page to the thumbnails)
- Die Cuts: LifeStyle Nesting Hearts and Nesting Scallop Hearts, Darice Scallop Hearts, Cheery Lynn Butterflies, Memory Box Heart Flourish
- Copic Markers
- Inks: Memento in Plum; Brilliance in Sky Pearlescence, VersaMark (for distress embossing powder), Old Paper Distress Ink (for edges of distressed card front)
- Paper: Neenah Solar White, SU DPs, Pale Pink, White
- Adhesives: Quick Dry Tacky Glue, 1/2" Tear-ific Tape by Sparkle N Sprinkle to adhere glitter to the banner
- Glitter: Elizabeth Craft #17 Vintage Pink Silk Glitter
- Embossing Powders: Stampendous Fran-tage Chunky White and Shabby White
- Flocking: Sparkle N Sprinkle Pink Spirit "Sparkle N Soft" (used on some of the butterfly elements)
- Outlawz Monday Greeting Card Challege: GCC072715 "Anything Goes" 8/2
- Crafting from the Heart #70 "Anything Goes" 8/1
- Craft Your Passion #272 Anything Goes 8/1
- Use Your Stuff #200 Anything Goes 9/7 (Old printed paper, lace and EP from my stash)
- Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - July - Anything Goes with Patterned papers (used 4 different patterned papers) 8/1
- Creative Craft Cottage #44 "Anything Goes" 9/7
- Avenue 613 #134 Anything Goes with Shabby Chic 8/7
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #14 - Anything Goes 7/31
- Brown Sugar #156 - Anything Goes 7/29
- Crafting with Friends Challenge - #2 Anything Goes 7/31