It is shopping for crafting supplies, of course.
"I Love Shopping Bestie" is attired in late Summer/early Autumn hues (by Copic Markers), bringing sunny cheer to each of the shop personnel she greets.
The September sketch from Your Next Stamp Challenge was used.
It's a great design!
The papers are of unknown origin. They are a gift from my very talented blogging friend Marie Berquist. Because some matching embellishments were included with the Basic Grey logo on them, the papers may be by Basic Grey also. (Thank you, Marie! Are you surprised I've already utilized them?)
Cupcake Inspirations Challenges this week! The bright yellow and kraft colored cardstock are perfect complements for this darling card!
- Your Next Stamp Challenge: #16 sketch (shown above) 10/1
- Cupcake Inspirations Challenge: #278 (see inspiration photo above - used 2 colors) 9/21
- Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges: #194 Stitching (faux or real) Sewing machine stitched - both straight stitch and zig zag stitching 9/21
- Fan-Tastic Tuesdays Challenge: #52 Anything Goes With Buttons (7 buttons sewn on) 9/16
- My Besties Aussie Challenge: #28 Anything Goes with Besties and Flowers 9/30
- Digi Sketch Challenge: September - "It's a Girl Thing" (I followed the theme only, and not the sketch) 9/30
- Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge: #46 Anything Goes 9/20
- 4 Krafty Girlz: #26 Anything Goes 9/18
- Crafting from the Heart: Anything Goes 9/14
- Sherri Baldy My Besties IMG162 (shopping)
- Hero Arts "sparkle" sentiments set
- Spellbinders Long Classic Rectangles (LG) S4-142
- Spellbinders Curved Rectangles S5-006
- Inks: Salmon, Pummice, Paris Dusk dye-based
- Copic Markers
- MS Vintage Floral PAP
- Paper: White, Basic Grey PP, Kraft, Slate Blue
- Embossing Folder: Couture Creations "Constellations"
Thanks for visiting Today!