Greetings, friends! I've always wanted to play in the CAS MIXUP Challenge Blog, but shy away from CAS cards because I just have trouble making them. So I took the time to make a card specifically using their displayed techniques. It's a great challenge because new technique tutorials are shared with links to an assortment of ways to play along.
AND the design team shares absolutely fantastic samples!
This time the technique is alcohol inks on vellum. My AIs are a good 15-20 years old. I learned the hard way that even solvent products which have been carefully stored, may not have THAT long a self life! Still, where there is a will, there is a way.
CAS MIXUP Challenge Blog suggested Video Tutorials:
Products Used: Ranger AI: Sail Boat Blue, Citrus, Stream, Wild Plum, and Blender Solution - Dies: Die-namites "Resting Butterfly", Sue Wilson Noble Dies (Double Pierced Squares A & B - Stamps: Beccy's Place Cherry Blossom sentiment stamped with Warm Breeze VersaFine Clair with Clear EP - Paper: White Glossy Chromecoat, Pale off turquoise, Vellum
Challenges I would like to play in please:
- CAS Mix-Up Challenge (July) Alcohol Ink on Vellum 8/1 (sep post)
- Crafting Happiness #105 AG 7/26
- Pammie's Pinky Pinkies #2129 AG 7/26
- Paper Funday Challenges #31 AG 8/4
- NBUS #28 AG with virginal product (Die-namites "Resting Butterfly") 8/1
- Dies R Us Challenge #173 AG w/dies DRU sells (Die-namites "Resting Butterfly", Sue Wilson Noble Dies (Double Pierced Squares A & B) 8/1 (sep posts)