My blog is called "Creative Smiles" because my designs are the result of incorporating mistakes. With fumble fingers that drop whatever they are holding - repeatedly, it takes a lot of giggles, smiles and creative patience during my crafting process. xx

Friday, March 12, 2021

Turner Syndrome Awareness - my blog hop winners

  Hello, my friends!

The Turner Syndrome Awareness Blog Hop and Challenge is now closed, and winners have been announced on Lori's TSA blog on March 13.


I am offering two prizes - each valued at $22.00 from Beccy Muir's Store.
The pretty Fantail Goldfish clear stamp set
and
her lovely Cherry Blossom clear stamp set


and my winners are...
Christine of "With A Grateful Heart"

If you will please email me (just click on my profile in the sidebar - the new window will have email options on the side) and I will mail your stamp set!


Thank you to everyone who participated, and to my faithful followers.

stamping hugs,



5 comments:

Lori m said...

Thank you so much and congrats to all the winners, hugs, Lori m

Mac Mable said...

Many congratulations to you both x

Christine said...

Hi Donna,

I tried to access your email via your blogger profile and was not successful. I reached out to Lori, and she said she would contact you.

Thanks so much for supporting the TS Awareness hop and for the fun prize,
Christine

KarinsArtScrap said...

congratulations ladies
Gr Karin

Monica C. said...

Congrats ladies! How fun.
Hugs Monica