It's time for a brand new Back to Basics and Beyond Challenge!
Here is the main image embossed and watercolored:
A 6x6 red panel was cut, and 1/2" Double-sided Tear-ific Tape was applied to each side. Tomato Red Glitter Tinsel was burnished into each side:
Gypsy Red Microfine Glitter was burnished into the tinsel to cover up all the tiny crevices:
The sentiment from Happy Holidays 897 was stamped with VersaMark Ink and heat set with White Detail EP298,
A close up of the image:
Dynamites Holly Branch die was decked out with Gecko Green Microfine Glitter and Fire Engine Red Ultrafine Glitter:
I promise the dimensional flower is glittery and not so dark around the edges in real life.
Hoping to see your pretty easel cards in our challenge this time!
- Stamps: Stampendous Poinsettia Collage, SNS Happy Holidays 897 (also available digitally)
- Embossing Powders: Firecracker Detail EP291, Apple Red Detail EP276, Clear Detail EP, White Detail EP298,
- Inks: VersaFine Clair Tulip Red, Fired Brick Distress, VersaMark Ink
- Adhesives: Nuvo Deluxe Glue, Brushable Glue, 1/2" Double-sided Tear-ific Tape,
- Glitters: Tomato Red Glitter Tinsel, Gypsy Red Microfine Glitter, Gecko Green Microfine Glitter, Fire Engine Red Ultrafine Glitter,
- Other: MS Double Arch Deep Edge Punch, MS Double Arch Corner Punch, MS Double Edge Trim Punch, Zig Watercolor Markers, Dynamites Holly Branch die
- Paper: Watercolor, Poppy Red
- Allsorts Challenges #493 Poppies or RED 11/16 sep post
- Christmas at Sweet Stampin' (Nov 14) 12/3 (sep post)
- The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge #40 Anything Christmas Goes 11/17 (sep post) C15
- Try Stampin' Or Not on Tuesday Nov Technique Challenge - Glitter - (I have 2 types microfine glitter, glitter tinsel, and 1 ultrafine glitter) 11/25 (sep post - they have multiple challenges each month)
- Dream Valley #190 Use Dies AND punches (3 Martha Stewart punches and one Dynamites die) 2nd entry, C10, 11/16 sep post
- Make My Monday Challenge #84 Winter Foliage 11/25
- Pammie's Inky Pinkies #1845 AG 11/19