Today is my first post as a design team member for
Mine is a vintage A7 size Center Step Christmas Card.
TIP: To make an enlarged step card, make the height 5 to 5.5 inches, and the width to whatever you like: 6 - 8.5 inches. You can also adjust the side panels (steps), but I recommend one inch, with the side panels at least one inch as well.
- Sparkle N Sprinkle Christmas Skate Digital Stamp 789 (available in rubber)
- Sparkle N Sprinkle Happy Holidays Rubber Stamp 897 (available digitally)
- Acorn Brown Hybrid Ink
- Fantasy Gold Ultrafine Glitter G1001
- Tonic Winter Snowflake Die 1016E (it's a large, fully detailed die)
- Adhesives: Deluxe Adhesive with fine tip, 1/4" Tear-ific Double Sided Tape
- Spellbinders: Floral Ovals die set
- Tattered Lace: Center Step Card die set
- White, Brown, Gold cardstock
- Computer-generated words along bottom of card
- Other Inks: Walnut Stain Oxide, Antique Linen Distress, Black Soot Oxide
- Crafter's Castle Challenges #7 AG + option Christmas 8/4
- Twelve Months of Christmas #43 Anything Christmas Goes 8/4
- The Merry Christmas Challenge #26 Anything Christmas Goes
- Christmas at Sweet Stampin' #? Anything Goes Christmas 8/11
- Pile It On Challenges #144 Vintage 8/5 (sep post)
- The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge #32 Anything Christmas 8/1
- Scrapy Land Challenges #93 AG dies SL sells (Tattered lace, Tonic, SB)
- Sweet Stampers #22 Christmas In July 8/10
Thanks for dropping by!