Our air conditioner is always checked out professionally twice a year because without it, we would be "uncomfortable."
In contrast, I'm showcasing a sweet little fairy and die set called Cerys Hugging Teddy, and using a sentiment stamp for its curlycue qualities, available at the Sparkle N Sprinkle store.
After spraying Nuance Watercolor Powers on watercolor paper, I spritzed with a little water and blended some Pearlescent Paints on top. Both the watercolor panel and some white fun foam were die cut. The foam was traced around the sides and edges with Prismacolor Marker in purple. The foam was then attached to the watercolor piece with 1.5" Tear-ific Tape for dimension. A larger white shape was cut. An application of Zig Two Way Squeeze Glue around the edges grabbed Lavender Iris Semi Transparent Ultrafine Glitter. This is a sparkly clear glitter with lavender highlights. A little Tear-ific Tape on the back of the fun foam, and the panel was attached to the white frame.
For some sparkly texture, I stamped the sentiment "grateful heart" from the Cardinal and Holly Rubber Stamp set, and heat set with Mulberry Star embossing powder:
The mulberry colored base card stock was folded in half. Using the "G" in "grateful," I randomly stamped the curlycue portion of sentiment, heat set with more Mulberry Star embossing powder, to create a frame:
I wish I had photographed the angel's wings before applying Pearlescent paint on top of the shading. In the following 2 photos, please see the change in the wings as the light hits them (you can also see a little of the indigo pearlescent paint in the background, and more of the white around the edges of the panel):
Such a cute little fairy! The DL.Art Store has beautiful, easy to use, crinkled ribbon. This pretty pink hue is part of a 3-color bundle named Vintage Vineyard.
- Cardinal and Holly Rubber Stamp Set 895 (also available digitally)
- Cerys Hugging Teddy Fairy Stamp and Die
- Lavender Iris Semi Transparent Ultrafine Glitter G1061
- Embossing Powders: Mulberry Star EP427, Gold Detail EP168
- Tonic Light Spray Mist Bottle (2 Pack)
- Zig Two Way Squeeze Glue
- 1.5" Tear-ific Tape
- VersaMark Ink
- Heart Brad (heated and dipped into Mulberry Star EP427)
- Yasutomo Pearlescent Paints (21 colors $6.47 with Prime!)
- Nuance Watercolor Powers
- TomBow Markers
- DL.Art Ribbon Vintage Vineyard
- fun foam (under layer panel and image)
- Cardstock: Watercolor Paper, White, Mulberry
Challenges I'm submitting this card to:
- Aud Sentiments #205 Anything Goes + a Sentiment 6/19
- A Bit More Time to Craft #69 Angything Goes 6/15 sep post
- A Perfect Time to Craft #6 Anything Goes 7/1
- The Fairy and Unicorn Challenge (June) Anything Mystical or Mythical 7/7
- World Wide Open DT Challenge #5 Anything for DT 6/15
- DL.Art Thankful Thursday #229 - Thankful/Grateful card 6/15
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #83 Anything Goes 6/17
- Love to Craft #23 Anything Goes 7/1 sep post
- Retro Rubber #88 Anything Goes with a Stamp Older than one Year (I was gifted with this cute stamp and die set in March 2017 and have only used it now) 6/15 sep post