Wishing my blogging friends well, and hoping my Texas friends have not suffered too much loss or damage.
May you all enjoy good health and love --
A new 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge begins today!
Raiding my old stash, I found this rhinestone mesh in just the right color, and cut it just a tad larger so a row of the rhinestones shows up on either side of the Spellbinders die cut. More of my Great Aunt Agnes' Vintage Lace was used on either side as well.
Nuvo Mother of Pearl Embellishment Mousse.
EMBELLISHMENT MOUSSE TIP:
As you can see below, the mousse-covered die cuts adhere easily onto each other. The heat embossed flourish in the top right corner was glued right on top of the moussed die cut.
- Image: Fabrika Fantasy - Flying Pegasus
- Nuvo Mother of Pearl Embellishment Mousse
- Nuvo Glue Pen Medium
- Mediterranean Star embossing powder (glittery flourish)
- Starfire Ultrafine Glitter
- Spellbinders: Elegant Labels Four, Labels Four, Labels Fourty Six, Decorative Elements Labels 46, Triple Tear Circle,
- Impression Obsession Flourish DIE062-F
- Copic Markers, Distress Inks
- Diamond Mesh - Turquoise, Vintage "Aunt Agnes" Lace
- The Crazy Challenge #256 Bingo (bottom row) Triple Tear Circle, Rhinestone (mesh layer), lace (vintage lace on both sides) 9/11
- The Alphabet Challenge (September 1) "Make Your Mark" (Copic Markers, Distress Inks, Hand-made sentiment, adhered glitter, applied mousse to several layers, applied embossing powder to the fourish) 9/15
- International Art and Soul #15 "Layer it Up!" 9/10 (card base plus lace, jewel panel, 6 layers of die cuts
- Classic Design Team Challenge #17 Anything DT Goes 10/1
- Creatalicious Challenges #122 Anything Goes with Mythical Creations 9/15
- Createful Heart Challenge Blog #1 Anything Goes 9/15
- DLArt September Linky Party Challenge - Anything Goes - 10/1
- Fabrika Fantasy Challenges #13 "Add Pearls or Gems" (rhinestone mesh across the back and sides) 10/1
- (ScrapyLand Challenges #72 "Anything Goes with Dies SL Sells" (listed above - SB, IO) 9/5
- World Wide Open DT Challenge #25 "Anything DT Goes" 9/15
- Pammie's Inky Pinkies #1735 Anything Goes 9/3