IF YOU ARE USING BLOGGER WITH A GOOGLE + ID:*NEW* Because some Blogger users (like me) have enabled a Google + ID, but NOT a Google+ Blog format, the Blogger User/ID information is no longer in the top right corner.
For Blogger Blogs using Google+ IDs in addition to Blogger ID, instead, do the following:
- Go to Dashboard
- Go to SETTINGS (left column)
- Go USER SETTINGS
- On the right side of the page are some options.
- Under GENERAL, select USER PROFILE.
- Make sure that BLOGGER is selected and NOT Google+ :
Click on EDIT (directly under the BLOGGER selection):
- if you are reading this on my blog, please click on the photo below so you can see the full size photo completely, and the writing on the right will not interfere with the photo.
- if you are reading this via email, I'm hoping it already is at full size for your viewing. If it is not, please click on the title of my blog post in the top of your email, and it will take you to my blog post so you can read it there.
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A BLOGGER ID, THE FOLLOWING SHOULD WORK:
In the top right (where your name and picture are), click on Blogger Profile.
If it does NOT have a Blogger option in the top right corner of your dashboard, simply follow the directions above for Blogger users who have a Google + ID.
It's frustrating to want to return a comment, only to have 7 or more blogs pop up, forcing you to hit or miss which blog might be the author's personal blog.