Now we can share some wine! I have a fun Sparkle N Sprinkle card share for a new Cardz 4 Galz challenge!
so get crafting and show us your favorite cocktails!
Challenge ends on December 21.
|Sangria Star Embossing Powder|
|Opaline Embossing Powder|
I sprinkled a little more Burgundy Glitz Glitter along the water color panel. It looks like sparkling wine dancing across the page:
Yesterday we awakened to a very humid 75F (24C) and
in a few days we are expected to have another freeze.
I feel badly for the farmers - and all the wildlife!
My Christmas cacti have begun blooming!
- Images: Sparkle N Sprinkle - Chianti Wine Rubber #450, (also available digitally here), and Wine Tableau Rubber Stamp Set #449
- Dies: SB Classic Scallop Ovals Petite, SB Fleur de Lis borderabilities, Sue Wilson Pierced Ovals, Cheery Lynn Fanciful Flourish, IO Heart Set (die cut one, fussy cut another)
- Glitter and EP: Burgundy Glitz Ultrafine Glitter G1047, Clear Detail embossing powder (on goblet), White Detail embossing powder (sentiment), Sangria Star Embossing Powder EP424 embossing powder (the distressing), Opaline Embossing Powder (on pink leaf vine)
- Punches, Nuance Watercolor Powders (background), Copic Markers, DL Art Ribbon,
- 4 Crafty Chicks Challenges #328 No Pattern Papers! 8/15
- 613 Avenue Create #192 Anything Goes 12/31
- A Bit More Time to Craft #33 Anything Goes 12/13 (sep post day aft)
- Artistic Inspirations #169 Anything Goes 12/20 (sep post)
- Classic Design Team Open Challenge blog #9 Anything Goes 1/1
- heARTful Stamping Challenge #1 Anything Goes 1/4 (1st Mon)(weekly Mondays)
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #47 Anything Goes 12/14
- Robyn's Fetish Challenges #345 "Square or Rectangle Cards" 12/11
- Scrapy Land #55 Anything Goes with SL Dies 12/19 (dies listed above)
- Unicorn Challenge Blog "Add Some Glitter" (Glitter trail in middle of card, Glitter in the Embossing powder on edges of card, Glitter around the stamp image panel, Glitter on heart)
- World Wide Open Design Team Challenge #16 Anything Goes 12/15