my dear crafty friends!
Hoping you are well, and enjoying the seasonal weather.
Thanks for stopping by and for your sweet encouragement.
Anything Monochrome Goes with die cuts.
and become eligible for a fabulous prize and badges!
My card is an A7 (5x7) card, using the following "mix-and-match" dies from three Scrapy Land manufacturers.
Sue Wilson Snowflake Background CED3018
Die-Namites Holly Branch DN1087
Spellbinders Bitty Blossoms
I played with Color Bursts as a background for the pretty Sue Wilson Snowflake Background die cut. The white die was adhered with my Xyron. Then the entire Color-Burst-background-and-adhered-Snowflake-die-cut was run through the Xyron again. Clear Detail EP from SNS was then heat set on the panel.
While completely covering the white snowflake die cut, the Clear EP created for a "distressed look" on the Color Burst Background. The finished process achieved an icy appearance. Finally, the frame was coated with VersaMark and Sparkle EP107 and heat set one more time for a glitter border.
A Martha Stewart Punched frame provides visual interest under the panel.
- Glittery Embossing Powders: Sparkle N Sprinkle EPs "Sparkle EP107", Concord Star EP431, Clear Detail EP.
- Inks: VersaMark, Majestic Purple VersaFine,
- Martha Stewart Scalloped Teardrop Punch, Tombow Markers, Dotted Embossing Folder
- Image: Rubber Stampede "Christmas Bells"
- Color Burst from Sparkle N Sprinkle
Challenges I'd like to Play in Please:
- Crafty Calendar Challenge "November" - Sparkle-Bling-Embellish - The frame is embossed with glitter, and the holly leaves are also embossed with glittery EP, the snowflakes are embossed with shiny EP, Bells are embossed with purple glittery EP, hand-made roses 11/29
- ABC Christmas Challenge DT Call (ends Nov 30). I also submitted a second card located here: http://creativesmiles2.blogspot.com/2013/11/lovely-wreath-twisted-easel.html
- A Snowflakes Promise #10 Anything Winter/Christmas - 11/30
- Creative Card Crew #100 "Sprinkle" 11/23 Sprinkled purple glittered EP on image and holly die cuts, Sprinkled clear EP across the background and white die cut, Sprinkled "Sparkle" EP on the white frame of the snowflake die cut.
- Fantastic Tuesday #112 "Purple" 11/23
- Scrap Creations Nov 10 "Make It Sparkle" Purple glittered EP on image and holly die cuts, clear shiny EP across the background and white die cut, glittery "Sparkle" EP on the white frame of the snowflake die cut. 11/23
- Unicorn Challenge #3 "Christmas Is Coming" 11/27 (12/1)